They were confused and freightened as Serene grinned wickedly at them.

She killed them as if he couldn't hear anything as if their cries and begs were a piece of melody to her as they died brutally in her own hands.

Ans when she's satisfied, she woke up and the wolves are already dead.

They died with a freightened expression the same expression they had in that dream. They died without peace.

 The child could move now but she felt weak ad drained. The place surrounding her is burning because of the flames she released while unconscious.

All she could do is crawl weakly to leave the place.

When suddenly, she felt a familiar presence.

"Serene!" he shouted  as a familiar wolf ran into her direction.

"A-Adolphus," tipid na ngiti niya saka siya agad na binuhat nito.

"What is that power?" takang tanong nito na hindi nasagot ng bata.

"Let's go home, hinahanap ka na ng iyong ama at ina," ngiti niya saka muling nag anyong lobo at tumakbo paalis sa lugar.

Since then Adolphus seems to behave differently towards her, maging ang mga anak nitong alam niyang hindi siya gusto ay bigla na lamang nakipaglapit sa kaniya.

It didn't take too long until they found out his real intention, but they were too late. Adolphus the traitor drove them into their death. And Serene who saw everything, how Bardulf killed her parents ruthlessly were being protected by them even in their last breath so Bardulf wouldn't see her.

They used every drop of their last power to protect her so she could escape from him.

And one thing is for sure, Bardulf wanted to have her.

Siya ang dahilan kaya bumagsak ang pack.

And if it weren't for the oldest witch, Nimue to teleported her that time, Bardulf would've got her and even used her to rule every race.

Ilang taon din niya sinisi ang kaniyang sarili ngunit hindi siya sinukuan ni Nimue.

Sa loob ng mahigit dalawang daang taon ay walang araw siyang hindi nagsanay.

Kailangan niyang maging malakas upang makamit ang hustisyang matagal na niyang inaasam. Ang bigat na kaniyang patuloy na pasan pasan habang tumatagal ang panahong hindi niya nagagawang makapaghiganti kay Bardulf.

She loathes him, she loathes everyone who caused the fall of her home.

And she hated that she is the reason why Bardulf attacked them. Because of the power she possess, she hated it so much.

She is filled with hatred and she doesn't feel anything other than it anymore, not until she gets what she desires.

But when she met him, she started feeling all tingly and different, it is strange. So she wanted to avoid him.

She wanted to just do her work, what she is supposed to do and move on.

But something about Hendrix is pulling her closer.

And that night when she found out that he is her fated mate, only then she understood everything.

Why her heart beats so much around him, why does her gaze only sees him, why everything he does has effect on her.

'Mate!'

Mapait siyang napangiti doon saka nagiwas ng tingin kasabay ng pagbabago ng kaniyang anyo.