By contrast, Zhang Zhehan was outgoing by nature. He loved the company of others all the time, and liked to keep himself occupied. That was why he had it tough when he kept himself at home after he got framed and cancelled. 

Yang Yang, despite his bright cheerful personality, was actually mildly introverted and slow to warm up. He would be one to enjoy his isolation time.

"I read that there are more cases in Beijing today, Zhehan. You have to be careful."

"Yeah, I need to talk to you about this, Yang."

Yang Yang tilted his head and raised one eyebrow quizzically, "I'm listening."

"I think, I should move out."

Zhang Zhehan stared at Yang Yang through the phone, his eyes searching his face for any signs of unhappiness. He didn't want to break this news when Yang Yang was alone in quarantine, but it was urgent. The Covid cases in Beijing were increasing, and all eyes were on the central Chaoyang district where majority of the cases were. Already, rumors were flying about that the authorities may not necessarily shut down the entire capital city, but do a targeted lockdown, meaning only Chaoyang.

If that happens, Zhang Zhehan would be stuck, alone once again. 

Besides, what is the point of house-sitting Yang Yang's apartment when he wasn't there? Sure, it was big and comfortable, but everywhere he looked he would be reminded of Yang Yang, and he would end up missing him terribly

Zhang Zhehan explained his motivations for moving out, and Yang Yang listened quietly.

When his lover finished, he merely asked," Where will you stay?"

Zhang Zhehan gave him the name and address of a friend.

"I understand, Zhehan." Yang Yang replied. He really did; if it were him, he would do the same thing. Besides, Zhang Zhehan had barely managed to avoid the Shanghai extended lockdown, so it makes no sense to be trapped in Beijing now.

"I'm not like you, Yang." Zhang Zhehan smiled at him, grateful for his understanding. "I don't do well alone. In any case, your quarantine is almost up right? You'll be out and about soon enough."

Yang Yang nodded and smiled back, and started to talk about something else as Zhang Zhehan started to pack his things. In his rush, he did not notice Yang Yang's slightly downcast eyes. 

---------------------------------------------------------

A couple of days later, Yang Yang completed his quarantine. He only had time to scoot out for a quick lunch at a local restaurant with Meng Asai while his team rushed into his room to prep it. There was no time to waste; Yang Yang had to catch up on a ton of work. 

First off were the promotional activities for his two dramas which were airing concurrently. <Glory of the Special Forces> had hit a tear-jerking moment with the death of Jiang Long's character, so a livestream with the three main leads was in order.