Shay smiled, “Give him a chance, go out with him see how it works out if you like it go for it, I’m sure it wouldn’t hurt your friend ship.” She looked at Roo as she said this then up at Nick with a smile, “I gave Nick a chance and it’s going great so far.” Nick smiled kissing her softly for a second pulling back she glanced over at Roo.

“You know how reckless we were when we were kids? Jumping off bridges, that time we got chased by the cops? I need to go call Travis.” She sighed walking back to her room.

Shay watched as her sister left the kitchen and sighed softly looking up at Nick with a weak smile, “Well I suppose we should go to the store.”

Nick shook his head, “You stay here with Roo, I’ll go get everything for you girls for the night.” He said pressing his lips against hers making her smile again she glanced up as he pulled back.

“Thank you”

Nick nods grabbing the car keys from behind Shay kissing her cheek before walking out of the kitchen she sighed seeing she was alone again.

Roo walked back out and sighed, “Short conversation but I’m not single anymore and he told me to prepare myself when he seems me next time.”

Shay looked at her with a smile, “I wonder what he means by that?”

“I’m kind of scared by the way he said it. He kind of evil laughed and I didn’t know he was in a band now.”

Shay smiled, “Maybe he’s letting you meet the band members I’m sure its nothing to worry about.”

“You think I would have learned my lesson about band guys.”

Shay chuckled, “Well you’ve known Travis longer than Alex we both know Travis won’t do anything to hurt you he’s to protective which is a good thing.” She smiled.

“Besties in diapers” Roo smiled, “And protective is an understatement for Travis especially since he punched that one kid for ruining my sand castle in third grade.”

Shay laughed, “I remember that.” She smiled and sighed hearing her phone go off buzzing on the counter she glanced at it seeing Jack’s name across the screen for the 20th time she sighed shaking her head, “He’s not giving up.”

“I think its time to get the numbers changed.”

Shay sighed a little biting her lower lip, “I think so too, but a part of me wants to find out what he wants.” She said.

Roo walked over picking up her cell phone flipping it open putting it to her ear, “Hey Jack.”

“Roo, where’s Shay?”

“She’s not here whatca need?”

Jack sighed heavily, “I just-“ he paused for a second. “Never mind it doesn’t matter.” He mumbled.

“Say what you need too Jack.”

Shay stood there listening hearing the sadness in his voice, “No i- just forget about it.” He said. “It’s personal but it doesn’t matter anymore.”

“Okay well I have to go so talk to you later Jack.”

“Tell Shay Bear I’m sorry for me since she’s not wanting to talk to me, bye Roo.”

“Bye”

Shay looked up at Roo biting her lip lightly, “What’d he want?”

“I’m not sure but he wants to say Sorry.” Roo said confused.

Shay shook her head slightly sighing, “I can’t forgive him nor can I accept the apology.”

“I know how you feel”

Shay sighed a little,  “Is it bad to say that I miss him?”

“No cause I miss Alex too”

Shay sighed softly, “How am I supposed to raise this baby on my own? When Jack finds out he’s going to freak out.”

“He’s not, and you’re not you still have me the aunt/dad and Nick. You have to tell him.”

“I can’t tell him, I’m afraid he’ll leave if I do.” She mumbled looking down again with a sigh.

“No he won’t you have to trust him not too.” She said with a sigh,

The front door opened moments later Shay smiled knowing it was Nick coming back with the junk food he walked into the kitchen putting everything down on the counter she replayed what Roo had said to her just a moment ago she bit her lip lightly looking at Nick.

“Nick, can we talk?”

Nick instantly looked at her nodding his head she then remembered those were the words she had said when she broke up with him she laced her fingers with his leading him out of the kitchen and down the hall closing her bedroom door once they were both in the room.

“I left something out before when you asked how I was doing the night we were catching up.” Shay said quietly sitting on the bed.

“You okay?”

Shay bit her lip lightly, “I- I’m pregnant.” She said quietly.

“What? How long?”

“Two months”

Nicholas sat beside her wrapping his arms around her waist pulling her in for a hug sighing softly as she wrapped her arms around his neck hugging him, “I’m guessing Jack’s the dad?”

Shay felt the tears stream down her face, “Yes” she choked out. “He doesn’t know though I don’t want him to know.” She sobbed.

Nicholas sighed as he held her there picking her up to where she was sitting there on his lap he kissed her cheek moving some hair out of her eyes wiping away the tears kissing her lips softly, “You don’t need him, he’s a dick for hurting you, you have me.”

Shay smiled kissing him softly on the lips, “Thank you Nick”

Nick sighed nuzzling his nose into the crook of her neck, “You have a girls night to get too now.” He smiled.

Shay smiled kissing him softly again as she stood up walking out of the room down the hall she noticed Roo sitting on the couch now she smiled walking over sitting down also, “That went well.”

“Told you!”

          The rest of the day was spent watching movies and eating junk food, talking about guy problems it was just an all-around good night something they both needed.