Chapter 45: From Shadows

Start from the beginning

  Name: Adam Taurus

Name: Adam Taurus

Age: 25

Race: Faunus

Titles: Leader of the White Fang, The Fang Of the Faunus, The Scarred One, Victim of the SDC

LVL: MAX

HP: 16200/162000, (+570)

AU: 15650/15650, (+190)

Attributes:

STR; 2505, (+752)

END; 2010, (+402)

DEX; 1505, (+75)

VIT; 760, (+38)

INT; 525, {+105)

LUK; 255, (+13)

*Moonslice (Semblance)*- Moonslice is the powerful Semblance that Adam utilizes to dispense justice on those that dare stand in the way of the progression of the Faunus, and it is through this Semblance that he deals ludicrous damage. This Semblance allow Adam to absorb the energy of attacks he receives into his blade and stores it until he wishes to re-emit the energy at his enemies with a slash. The energy that he re-emits with his blade can be much, much more powerful than the original energy he absorbed, all depending on how long he charges the attack.

'Wilt and Blush'- This amazing weapon is the centerpiece of Adam's offensive and defensive capabilities, functioning as his conduit for extreme offense and secure defense. Wilt is a powerful sword made almost entirely of Red dust, giving it the ability to emit flames at will, and Bush functions as both the scabbard for Wilt and a powerful rifle that can send his blade speeding at an incredible rate. Due to the incredible and deadly combination of the powerful rifle and the unbreakable blade, Adam becomes nearly unbeatable; +30% STR, +20% END, +20% INT, +5% DEX, +5% VIT, +5% LUK

Before he had a chance to speak again, Adam used his rifling scabbard as a projectile and shot Blush directly at him, quickly following up after his own projectile attack with silent quick steps to close the distance between them. 

Blake fell right into step behind Adam, using the machine gun function of her Gambol Shroud to unless a hail of bullets onto the man, but (Y/N) swiftly caught the scabbard that was sent at him, using it to easily deflect the incoming bullets from Blakes weapon and as Adam got incredibly close, he used his own attack against him by throwing Blush back at him with incredible speed. 

Once Adam saw his sheath approaching, he quickly maneuvered her blade so the scabbard simply sheathed his blade, but he severely underestimated the force at which the Oni-masked man had thrown the object, so once his blade was sheathed it pushed him back slightly. 

 The strength of the man's retaliation surprised Adam, but, after recovering from the knockback, he quickly dashed forward putting the man in the range of his masterful weapon. The instant he was in range he fired off a rapid slash in a similar manner to how he dismantled the robots, but his extremely fast slash was met with a metallic clang as the Devil's scythe emerged from his hand to defend him against the attack.