By the way my sister and i also made our decisions about the surgery, I said.

We'll agree on doing the surgery but when will you'll perform it? I asked.

We can do the surgery tomorrow if you'll sign on some papers at the reception later to schedule it, He said and i just nodded.

Thank you doc, I said and bowed.

No problem, He said and bowed at me too before leaving.

I suddenly felt anxious for tomorrow since it'll be new year's eve and we want to celebrate it with avi being by our side but were left with a chance of percentage since tomorrow will be her surgery.

I then went back inside and jennie is now on avi's side while whispering something on her which made her giggle.. I smiled through her reaction cause even though she been through a lot her smile could change that and make it look like she's just a teenage girl who have a normal life.

While jisoo and jennie were entertaining avi, I've talked to jihyo at the corner of the room and ask her about how we'll tell avi about her surgery.. She might be frightened again and i can't bare to look at her face like that.

Let's just slowly tell her about it cause it might shock her and trigger her asthma, Jihyo said as i nodded.

After jisoo and jennie distracted her they went back to the couch and signaled us to talk to her.

The two of us just went to her left side and took a deep breath before saying it.

Avi, Can we talk to you about something important? Jihyo asked in a softest voice as possible.

Sure unnie, what is it? Avi gracefully replied while giving us a genuine smile.

i-it's about your c-condition, Jihyo said stuttering and avi didn't reply instead she just nodded her head for jihyo to continue what she was saying.

T-the doctors talked to us and said that you'll need a head
s-surgery to keep you away from danger, Jihyo explained in a nicest way possible.

Would i feel the pain unnie? Avi asked and i notice her smile earlier has already fade.

You won't they'll give you an anestesia and even if it hurts we're still here to make you feel better after it, Jihyo said and gave her a small smile which she return it too.

If that's what'll make me feel better then it's fine with me, Avi said as we both gave her a big hug.

Jennie Pov
Unnie and i were in awe when we saw them hugged, Avi is the bravest yet understanding i've met.. She's such a wonderful and amazing girl.

The three of them left me with avi since jihyo will get some clothes and things they'll need at their home while nayeon and jisoo unnie will buy some foods from the grocery.

I was just sitting beside her waiting for her to finish the food she were eating for lunch... while i'm waiting i'm looking at her face then i suddenly wanna pinch her cheeks cause i can't resist her cuteness, But i stopped myself from doing that cause she might be weirded out of why i'm pinching it.