"Happy Thanksgiving, baby," he said, kissing her hair.

Molly's legs slid down him as she flung her hair away from his face and caught her breath.

"Happy Thanksgiving," she said, smiling up into his eyes.

He bent his head down and planted a small, chaste kiss on her lips as his eyes moved toward her front door.

Molly's lips lingered in the air.

"That's it?" she questioned. "That's my hello?"

"Your father's watching me," he whispered as Molly's head contorted around to face the door.

She grinned and waved to her father, who stood with his hands crossed in front of his chest.

Molly firmly held his waist as Jordan lifted his arm around her, rubbing her shoulder as she shivered from the cold. He held out his hand as Mr. Porter opened the door.

"Mr. Porter, thank you for having me. Happy Thanksgiving."

Steve Porter shook his hand.

"Are we back to formalities, Jordan?" he asked.

Jordan smiled and Molly's heart pounded in her chest as she watched him. She couldn't believe he was finally here.

"No, Steve. Habit, I suppose," Jordan responded.

"Better a good habit than a bad one," Steve said, holding the door as Jordan entered the house.

Molly mouthed, "Be nice to him," at her father, and he grinned mischievously.

"Jordan!" Molly's mother, Emily, shouted as she threw down her dishtowel and opened her arms to him.

He hugged her as she planted a small kiss on his cheek.

"These are for you," he said, handing her the huge bouquet of flowers in his hand.

"They're beautiful, Jordan. Thank you."

"No Lex?" Jordan asked.

"The dog is in the basement," Mrs. Porter stated as she sniffed the bouquet. "We didn't want him jumping on everyone. Last year he ate a chunk out of the turkey when no one was looking."

Molly beamed when he turned slightly and winked at her. Jordan handed his coat to Steve as Emily spoke.

"Molly said you and Zoe had already been introduced, but this is Zoe's new boyfriend, Rob Haster."

Jordan held out his hand to Rob and they shook hands and nodded to each other, as if they'd just met.

Jordan smirked at Rob, who sighed in frustration at the situation. It took everything Molly had not to laugh.

"Would you mind too terribly if I excused myself to use the restroom?" Jordan asked.

"Of course not," Molly said. "I'll walk you."

She took his hand and led him down the hall to the right, away from everyone in the kitchen, their voices fading away in the distance.

"Here it is," she said, pointing.

Jordan pulled her by the waist and into the wall behind her, locking his lips to hers. She moaned softly into his kiss as she wrapped her arms around him. The smell of his cologne and the taste of his minty lips caused her body to feel weak and needy at once.

"I missed you," he whispered as he kissed her.

"Really?" she questioned. "I haven't missed you at all," she said flatly before smiling into his mouth.