"Then maybe not whip out that lightsaber of yours." He whispered. I turned to him and gave him a glare. He just laughed to himself.

We were immediately welcomed and brought  us to a large barn. One of the villagers began setting the place up for us. Setting down blankets and opening the window. I stood at the doorway and looked around as she moved around the hut. No door, big windows. Just the single room. What was even worse was that there weren't enough to separate us all. So Cara was going to stay with this villager as Mando and I stayed here. So much for getting some time to myself.

"I hope this is comfortable for you both." The villager, Omera, said, "Sorry that all we have is the barn."

"This will do fine." Mando said as he set down a trunk of his stuff.

"Yup just great." I mumbled under my breath. Mando turned his his head to me. Tilting the helmet in disappointment.

The woman furrowed her brows in confusion. Flicking her eyes back and for between us as we both glared at each other. "I stacked some blankets over here." She continued as she pointed to the corner of the room.

"Thank you that's very kind." He responded as he kept his back to her. I knelt down towards the kid as I faced the opened door. Adjusting the cowl around his neck. The woman just watched as I did before I stood up. She smiled softly at me. Seeing my slightly motherly side.

Small and light footsteps came up from the side of the house. I watched as a small girl moved slowly towards the door. Looking down at the ground shyly. Mando heard the footsteps. Reacting as he always did. Whipping around quickly and drawing his blaster. I stepped in front of him, pressing my hand against his chest. Making him take a step back.

"Whoa whoa, easy Mando." I said as I looked up at him. I turned to the two. "What did I say before we came here? Its just a little girl." Omera had stepped out the door. Grabbing the little girl and held her arms around her. The girl just buried her head in her mothers clothes holding her tightly.

"This is my daughter, Winta." She said as the girl turned her head curiously. I walked over to the two. Kneeling down to match Winta's height. I smiled under my mask. I guess it was enough to give me kind eyes towards the girl.

"Winta. That's a very pretty name for a very pretty girl." I said softly. "My name is Sirra." Winta looked down and I could see a small blush rise in her cheeks.

"These nice people are going to protect us from the bad ones." Omera said as she patted her daughters head. Winta looked back at me, and I nodded in confirmation. She still clung tightly to her mother, but smiled at me.

"Thank you." Winta said quietly.

I turned to Mando and saw that his tight stance had loosened. However his the position of his visor still stayed on me. Never once looking away. I took a deep breath as I turned to the little girl. Patting her on her head as I got up. I walked back towards Mando and started unpacking our stuff.

"Come on, Winta. Lets give our guest some room." Omera said as she took her daughters hand and lead her away from the door. Omera turned to Mando one last time. Giving him a sweet smile. I shifted my eyes between the two as she disappeared into the village. I took a deep breath as my brows raised in surprise. Going back to setting up the barn.

"You're good with kids." Mando stated as he grabbed the blankets from the corner. I hummed. I felt that as a great compliment.

"I know how scary I can look sometimes." I said quietly, "So I try my best with the kids. Many were born after the war. Some too young to remember it. They're the lucky ones." I set the blanket down by the small cot that was set up for us, "But kid in villages like these. In villages that get taken advantage of...they still live a war everyday. So if me being kind helps make their day a little better, then that's all that matters to me."