Chapter 1: The beginning??

Atsumu groaned as he tried to fix his position on the comfortable bed.

He slowly opened his eyes and saw himself at an unfamiliar room. Very unfamiliar.

The room was clean. Somewhat simple too.

Adding to his confusion is the headache that ached so bad.

So. Two questions.

First; What happened last night that made him have this humongous headache?

And second; Where was he and how did he get there?

The Last thing he remembered going Out with Oikawa and Suna and They spent the night dancing and drinking but after that, It became a blur.

A sudden noise of the door handle turning and the door slowly opened.

Atsumu was speechless. It was Sakusa. Sakusa Kiyoomi. THE Sakusa Kiyoomi.

Sakusa formed a small smile, "I see you're awake. How do you feel?" "Sakusa?" He questions.

Why was Sakusa here? Was he at Sakusa's house?

"Yes. That's me. There's food downstairs if you're hungry." "W-where am I? What happened?" "I'll tell you later shower and eat first. There's some clothes on top of the sink." Sakusa says then leaves the room.

He was definitely in Sakusa's house.

He slowly stood up from the bed and walked to the bathroom.

As he opened the door, he sees himself standing in front of a mirror looking like a mess.

What happened yesterday?

He sighed. He took off his clothes and proceeded to put the new ones on after.

He slowly went down the stairs holding the rails with both hands to prevent falling.

Atsumu looked at Sakusa. He was smirking as he watched Atsumu struggle to go down. "Shut yer trap!" He says.

"I didn't say anything." "Yer face says everythin'." Sakusa just chuckled at the comment.

When he finally was able to sit down on a chair, "That took a while." Sakusa says with a chuckle resulting to Atsumu pouting.

"Don't pout. You look cute like that." Sakusa says unexpectedly as he sat down on a chair in front of Atsumu.

Atsumu didn't say anything but just hid the blush that was slowly and surely spreading all over his face.

He thinks I'm... cute...?

"U-uhm.. Do ya know why 'm here?" Sakusa nodded.

"Don't you remember anything from last night?" "Well.. I remember going out with 'Kawa and Sunarin..? Drinking.. uhm.. Dancing... Other than that it's a blur" Atsumu answers as he ate the food prepared for him on the table.

Sakusa sighed... from relief? Atsumu was confused again.

"Why the expression?" "Hm? Oh nothing.. Let's eat first before I tell you." Atsumu agrees and both started eating.

If you're asking what happened... Well.. I guess I could tell you hints.

Atsunu and his friends were followed by a certain ravenhair (Like He always does).

You probably know who I'm talking about.

It's not Like he's a Stalker. Well, at least that's what he always tells himself.
He just wanted to keep and eye of the blonde to make sure he's safe... And maybe to make sure no one's gonna touch what's his...

Too bad someone almost did. Almost.

When he saw a guy pour something into Atsumu's drink, probably to drug him, and then God knows what with him, he was angry- Not even that- He was furious.

He walked up to the guy and grabbed the Guy at his collar and dragged him out and beat the shit out of him.

Of course, also making sure he wasn't dead. Though. I think he would really love it if he could.

-

When he finished, he walks his way back to the club. Leaving the Half-dead man in an alleyway near the club.

When he came back in, He saw the blond already slightly swaying and he "saw his chance".

As Atsumu's friends we're distracted (They probably were due to how many drinks they drank),

Sakusa pulled the blond towards him and took him bridal style before leaving the club.

When Atsumu was finally inside the car, he took Atsumu's Phone. Luckily for him, touch-ID worked.

He opened the blonde's contacts and texted his friends that Atsumu already left with a 'friend'. He grimaced in disgust, by typing the Word 'friend'.

He texted two more people. He knew well they would be rushing to save the other two.

[Hey (●'◡'●)ノ 'Kawa and Sunarin is kinda drunk at a club! Place is ******! 'm already leavin' with a friend! Bye ٩(ര̀ᴗര́)]

He put the phone down. "Don't worry my love, i'll take care of you" He starts the car and drives to his place

Sakusa lied to him when he explained how Atsumu got into his house.

Well, half-lie. He just told Atsumu that he saw him slightly swaying at a club and thought of bringing him home. Of course, also telling how he texted his best friends' boyfriends to pick them up.

That's it.