"Someone desperately wants your attention," I say, breaking the kiss.

"You have my attention," he says before kissing me again, and I smile into the kiss.

The notification sound continues until I pull his phone out of his back pocket.

I pull back, pressing his phone into his chest.

"Maybe turn this off next time," I say, walking around him and surprise, the notifications continue.

I make my way to the bar for a new drink since I didn't get to finish the last one, and he follows behind me.

After grabbing my drink, we head back but I spot April dancing with Marcus. Of course, he was making her laugh the entire time.

But our table was empty.

Where'd they all go?

As I was about to sit down Mattia pulled me down next to him instead.

"You're sitting right here," he slides his arm around my waist as he goes back to slouching.

"No one's going to show up, claiming I'm a boyfriend stealer, right?" I ask, and he grins.

"I don't really want anyone else but you, so no," he shakes his head and moves his hand to where my leg and hip meet.

Side eyeing him, I take a sip of my drink and feel him looking at me intently.

"Do you want some?" I ask, swallowing the little in my mouth as I point the glass towards him.

With his eyes on me, he shakes his head.

"Do you want me to get you a drink?" I slowly ask as he just sits there, staring at me.

"No, Ilaria. I don't want a drink," he shakes his head.

"Then why do you keep looking at me like that?" I ask, and he fights back a smile.

"I can't admire you?" he asks, and I scrunch up my face, looking away.

He chuckles, taking my chin in his hand as he turns my face so that I look at him. He kisses me softly before pulling back and letting go.

Kane and Naomi come back, and he moves his arm, resting it on the back of the sofa.

"Where'd you disappear to?" Naomi asks.

"I asked him to help me find the bathroom," I lie and I watch her eye me suspiciously.

Angelo comes back with two drinks and hands Naomi one.

"The person you should really be questioning is Marcus, where is he?" I almost laugh and Naomi's eyes grow wide.

"Where is April?" she asks and we look around, seeing neither of them.

"Last I saw they were dancing..." I slowly trail off.

Just then April runs towards us with the biggest smile and Marcus walks behind her.

"Guys!" she breathlessly says. "Why are you still sitting here? Let's go dance, come on it's so much fun," she nearly squeals.

She grabs Naomi's hand – pulling her up – Naomi grabs Angelo's hand and Angelo grabs Kane's hand. They all get up one by one and I down my drink before grabbing Mattia's hand.

"Seriously?" he almost groans and I show him a quick smile.

He smiles, rolling his eyes and throws his arm over my shoulder. I entwined my fingers with his as we made our way through the dancing bodies.

I throw my hands around his neck, trying to get him to dance but he just stands there.

"I don't dance," he shakes his head.