Yu Cailing looked at it with great enthusiasm, and thought to herself, do you open a gold shop? Why don't you put two gold chopsticks in your nostrils to fill the elephant with gold teeth? !

The old woman's face was stretched and her eyes were disdainful, as if she was always dissatisfied. Next to Xun sat Ge Shi and three or five slaves, either holding lacquer plates or holding stoves, with great pomp. Ge Shi, who was only on one side, had empty hands and looked at Yu Cailing anxiously.

Only then did Yu Cailing realize that a middle-aged man and woman were sitting beside her bed. The man was tall and burly, because he had a big beard on his face and couldn't see his face clearly. He wore a red robe inside and a dark purple robe on the outside. Dressed up as a soldier.

The man had obviously taken off his armor, but he was invisibly exuding a majestic aura of fighting in a sea of ​​blood. He was staring at Yu Cailing tightly, but there was a look of concern in his eyes. The woman kept her head down and didn't say a word. She didn't know what she looked like.

Hearing the old woman's words, the woman who had been kneeling down beside the weeping woman to support suddenly straightened up, and saw that she was dressed in dark blue clothes, with beautiful eyebrows and beautiful eyes, although she was middle-aged, her voice was very clear: "What the old lady said is really a joke, as if the fourth lady was left at home because the maid of my family was unwilling to support her. The concubine did not dare to overstep, but she also knew that the reason for leaving the fourth lady was to serve you filial piety to the old lady, if it weren't for that witch According to the horoscope of scholars, would my lady be willing to leave her three-year-old child behind?"

Yu Cailing immediately understood who this old woman and that woman were, and while looking around quickly, she realized that this was not the house where the "good aunt" used to place her. The house is a little small, and the decoration is very simple. It is still a shiny wood lacquer floor, but it is covered with a thick mottled fur carpet. The stove warms it up inside. Everyone wears thick socks.

There are a few short squares on the ground, some of which are like the chessboard with feet in "Chess Soul". They are covered with suede cushions, and some people sit on them, probably for the purpose of stools; but more people kneel directly. Sit on the shiny floor.

"Aqing, don't talk nonsense." The sobbing Mrs. Xiao raised her head, hurriedly reprimanded, and said to Mother Cheng, "Aunt Jun, forgive me, Aqing has such a temper, she is distressed for the fourth lady."

But Cheng's mother refused to give up, and said angrily: "Billy maid, An dare to make trouble! Come on, palm and stick..."

Before the words were finished, who knew that the general interrupted coldly: "What's the matter, Ah Qing said something wrong. At first, he left the curls for the sake of filial piety, but now they say that our husband and wife are unwilling to raise them. It's not filial piety that bothers my mother. I should be filial to my mother, but I should speak straight."

"Shi'er, you...!" Mother Cheng couldn't hear the words "our husband and wife" the most. She was shocked and angry, thinking that although the eldest son always listened to his wife better than the old mother, it would be wrong to talk back like this. many.

Yu Cailing was dizzy for a while, she only focused on one key point, her name is "Niaoniao"? ! Even though she is a girl, she is called "Bird Bird". Could it be that she is missing something to make up for it?

Ah Qing turned her head and saw Yu Cailing's gaze was dull and her expression was sluggish. She said softly, "The fourth lady is in better spirit. I haven't seen my father and mother for many years. Anyway, let's bow first." As she spoke, she motioned to Yu Cailing. The two maids next to him.