no what?-L

MY ASSASSIN NAME-C

How?-L

ILL TELL YOU LATER ABOUT THAT BUT RIGHT NOW IM PANICKING CAUSE I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO TELL THEM-C

CARMEN calm down-L

CALM DOWN I CANT CALM DOWN WHAT IF THEY DONT WANT ME ANYMORE MY DAD IS ALREADY MAD AT ME ABOUT THE WHOLE MAFIA THING AND NOW THIS-C

MI AMOR calm down I'll catch a flight to las angels and be there tomorrow and we can explain to them together and if they kick you out you can live with me and my family-L

Okay that sounds good-C

Okay I'll see you tomorrow get some sleep it's late-L

Okay good night hermano-C

Good night Hermanita-L

Call ended

I hang up the phone and and walk to the bathroom. I had blood on my face ,in my hair, on my suit and gloves. I did look like a nightmare.the next thing I know I punch the mirror and glass goes everywhere.

~~~~~

I hadn't slept at all last night the only thing I could think of was telling my family the truth about me, nightmare, and what ever other questions they have. I'm just ready for Lorenzo to get here so he can help me explain. I walk downstairs and go make me some breakfast when I walk into the kitchen I see my brothers and Lorenzo talking about something.

"Enzo when did you get here?" I ask as go up and hug him.

"About 30 minutes ago." He says hugging me back.

"What should we do today?" Ezra asks eating a protein bar.

"LASER TAG!" Me and Cameron yell at the same time.

"Alright laser tag it is everyone go get ready." Diego says as we all rush upstairs.

Two Guard bring Lorenzo stuff upstairs to a guest room even though he's gonna end up sleeping in my room. I take a shower and wash my hair as Lorenzo lays on my bed waiting for me so he can shower next.
I get out the shower and wrap myself up in a towel before walking to my closet.

"You know starring is rude." I say to Lorenzo as he watches me walk to my closet.

"Well it's kinda hard not to when you come out in that." He mumbles under his breath.

"I HEARD THAT!" I yell from my closet as he chuckles.

I change into a black Nike sweatshirt and some leggings paired with my black and white Nike dunks. I blow and straighten my hair and put on some light makeup and jewelry while Lorenzo takes a shower. After he gets out the shower he changes into his clothes he had on a white Nike shirt with with black shorts and a black Nike hoodie tied around his neck paired with his white air force's, his chain and rings .

"Come here." I say as he walks towards me.
"Sit." He sits on a stool as I grab the blow dryer and dry his hair.

"I could get use to this." Lorenzo says fixing his hair.

"In your dreams pretty boy." I say as I touch up my mascara.

"Trust me I do." He whispers as we walk out the bathroom.

We walk downstairs and sit on the couch waiting on my brothers.
"HURRY UP DIPSHITS!" I yell as two of them come walking downstairs.

"EZRA!" I yell as he comes hopping downstairs trying to put his shoe on.

"Aww look at the twins matching." Diego says as I look at Cameron's fit than mine.

"Hey at least we look good." Cameron says messing up my hair as I punch him and mess up his.

"Okay I'm ready let's go." Ezra say as we all walk outside to my Range Rover.

Let the games begin.