Kickin' It with Lab Rats.

Prologe 

Mr. Davenports' POV

"Guys we are going to Seaford for a while."I said hoping everyone will take it well.Adam,Bree,Chase and Leo were hanging out in the lab as always. They seem to be taking it pretty well. 

"Why?"Chase asked.

"Well I have to take care of my new lab there and I have a house there so we can all go!"I said trying to make it sound cool as it can. "There is a pool there and malls and beaches come on guys!" 

"Sounds great!"They all said at the same time then laughed. 

MEANWHILE IN SEAFORD...............

Megan's POV

"Come on Megan!PLEASE GIVE ME MY PHONE!" Jack yelled chasing me around the park.I have been running in circles,which was really fun, yet hard since I was in a jean skirt.

"You'll never catch me Jack!"I yelled back, yet I was slowing down so Jack had enough time of grab me by the waist and spin me around. I really like Jack,but he does NOT know anyways. I got dizzy after Jack spinning me around. I was so dizzy that I almost fell, but Jack caught me mid-air.

"I got you."He whispered lifting me back up still having his arms around me. 

"Uhhh Jack maybe we should get to practice." I said breaking the silence. He pouted then smiled. 

"Ok as long as you spar with me today!"He said getting all excited. We walked to practice arm-in-arm.

 A/N 

So I felt like writing this so I did and now I am going to let you guys read this and tell me what you think please and there will be another update very soon. And as in very soon I mean today!! But please comment,vote anf fan me!!!  OH and I really like Jack from Kickin it Leo Howard and Chase from Lab Rats Billy Unger!! 

I dedicate this to LisaTops for making me a lovely tralier!!

I love it and her for making it for me!!!!