"Draco." A sharp voice says.

    I force my muscles to move and pull away from Darcy.

    My father stands in front of a body curled up on the ground. It is now that I notice who is downstairs with us. Montague is on the floor in front of us, clutching his sides and groaning. Jett and Theo are by my sides—probably were the ones who were holding me back. Blaise and Scarlett stand behind Darcy who is in front of me.

    "You have made quite a mess of yourself, son", my father says, stepping over Montague. He pulls his wand out from underneath his cape and casts a silencing bubble so we don't have to hear the whining and groaning. "Now, how the hell are we going to clean this up?"

    I can feel that my friends around me are tense. They all don't know what to say or do in front of Lucius Malfoy.

    I swallow hard. "I'm sorry, father."

    "Sorry isn't going to cut it", he snaps. "You fucked up in front of hundreds of people. Respectable guests have seen you brawl an Auror. A fucking Auror!" He marches over to me and smacks the back of my head.

    "Lucius!", Scarlett snarled. "Don't fucking do that in front of my sister again. Or any of us for that matter"

    I never thought I'd live to see the day Scarlett Lenoir standing up for me. I must be in hell right now because let's face it, I'm not making it into heaven.

    My father takes a step back. Stunned. No one ever speaks to Lucius Malfoy like that. Especially not the daughter of his best friend Jett Darius Lenoir Jr.. If this were anyone else, my father would've punished them for the disrespect, but this is Scarlett Lenoir. He can't punish her. Not when loyalty runs deeply through the Lenoir's blood. If my father looses his best friend, then he would loose everything.

    Taking in a deep breath and shaking off the shock, my father wears his stoic face mask. "You disappointed our family, Draco. Not only did you start a fight, but you reek of liquor. I can smell the whiskey on you a couple feet away. I can only imagine the guests around you could smell it as well."

    He steps to the side to reveal Montague on the floor. "And this. How the hell are we going to explain this? You could've killed him if you threw in a few more punches. Draco, this doesn't look good."

    A flash of bright light flashes and Darius Lenoir appears with his wife on his arm while my mother stands by Katherine Lenoir's side. My father shoots my mother a warning glare, telling her not to step any closer towards me.

    My mother has always been a comforting source for me. There isn't a lot of warmth wherever the Malfoys are, but Narcissa Malfoy seems to warm up every room she enters. It's not a warmth compared to Darcy, but it is something. More like a warm breeze. My entire family is cold and my mother is the least cold out of all of us.

    Katherine looks at her daughters, then her son, and lastly me. When her eyes landed on me and my arm around Darcy, she grimaces. Disgusted by her daughter's choice in love. I can already hear Katherine in my head chastising Darcy for her boyfriend beating up her ex at a charity event in front of hundreds of guests.

    "Darius", my father breathes, pulling his best friend into a hug. "What are we going to do? I don't want my son sent to Azkaban."

    Darcy's father pulls away and places a hand on my father's shoulder. Their heights matching each other. "Don't worry about it, Lucius. I had the guests sent home and am currently working with the Auror Department. This will all be settled soon."

    "What are we going to do with the boy?", my father asks in a whisper.

    Everyone is acting like I killed Montague. Last time I checked, he's still breathing and is still rolling around on the ground moaning in pain. If it weren't for my father's silencing bubble, we'd be hearing his wails right now.