XV. SWEET AND TENDER

Start from the beginning

You had orgasmed not just once...not just twice... but many times. You lost count. You didn't bother any more as you felt your droll rolling down from your lips... your sweat almost bathing your own skin. Not when he bite on your inner leg... Not when he pulled your upper body and held it up so close to the beating heart of his still clothed chest...Not when he leaned over to silence all your whimpers and screams as his gentleness became an animalistic pounding. The squelching of your wetness echoed lewdly with his roughness, sounding like a new kind of tune that seems like a crime yet perfect.

Your head tilted upwards, your throat showing as your eyes rolled at the back of your head. Right there, you felt Yoongi whimper against your throat and nipped you there, like a vampire to his prey. In that instant, your muscles stretched. Your nails buried deep on his back. Your entire body quiver together with his.

"Fuck... fuck... Jasmine." He called your name for the first time when he stiffened and spilled within at the same time you squirted on him. Together you reached the peak of your highs and shuddered with both of your pleasures. Your deep grunts of your release vibrated on the space around you. It took you time to breathe normally again... It took you time to let go and snuggle on the comforts of both of your bodies.

It surprised both of you. You could see it on the awkwardness of his actions. But as minutes gone by, he became sweeter... more tender... as he conversed with you on things that might be essential for your lies. But it was never the same. The deep hollow of stress leeching on his face had morphed into a glow. His smiles had been easy... his usual lazy gaze had glimmered so enchantingly... and kisses became a part of your conversations... with your pauses... and even with your breathing. Now and then, both of you would reach out for a touch to quench the thirst of missing each other so much. You acted like lovers distanced with time who had been constantly craving for each other...

And that hurt your heart.

**********

"You keep the blankets warm, don't you?" Mrs. Min's voice shutters your musings. The gentle tone of her voice is like a whip to your treacherous feeling.

Yoongi just blushes as he drinks his wine. Oh, how you wish to poke his side to spill his drink.

'This is not it!' You internally cry. You can't stomach anything anymore. You feel like puking. You immediately excuses yourself as you practically ran towards the toilet, not minding the concern on Yoongi's voice.

There you stay for a bit longer than intended. Can't you just go out and go home? Maybe they would understand if you'll message them that your belly is aching.

Your phone dings and comes the worried message from Yoongi, asking you what took you so long. With a brave front, you walked out but bumped with another guests of the restaurant by the door.

"Excuse you!" One of the woman rudely shrieks.

"I-" You start to ask forgiveness but stops with the woman's identity. You automatically straightens your back and looks at the women in your most confident stance.

"Well... Look who's here?" The woman in blue dress smirks. "Dinner with your fiance?" She mockingly adds. The other woman in a black dress immediately chortles.

"Yes." You answer unperturbed.

"Still lying aren't we? You are already caught miss Yeom. Why continue pretending?" The woman in black annoyingly comments.

"I don't care if you don't believe me." You truthfully says. Yes... you generally don't care what others think of you except with Yoongi's parents. The two dear middle aged couple are practically stangers, same with all the faceless people in her life. However, you feel like you betrayed them somehow. It feels so wrong to lie to them, but with these two women, you feel even confident to tell them whatever that could irritate them. If it could annoy them to death, then it's even better. After all, they are the reason of you losing your job before. Yes. You sound so petty. But, lying to these type of people is a piece of cake. You don't have to budge. You can't feel any guilt swelling from your stomach.