𝚝𝚊𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚛𝚐𝚎

Start from the beginning

A pause followed before the kids began to chant. "Suspicion Island! Suspicion Island! Suspicion I-"

"Okay! Fine!" Hop Pop yelled. They all cheered. "But just one." 

---

7 hours later

---

"It can't be, Vivica, these pterodactyls are clones of... my dead brother!" 

"No way!" Anne gasped. 

Hop Pop rolled his eyes. 

"No!" 

"Will these beautiful teens ever make it off the island? Find out next time on-"

Anne paused it. "Aaand that's enough for tonight. When Y/N is asleep, that's when you know it's time to stop," she laughed. 

"Aw come on!" Sprig exclaimed. 

"This is torture!" Polly yelled. 

Y/N fluttered awake at their words. "I was having a really nice dream Lucas, what do you-" she looked at her surroundings. "Oh."

"Trust me guys, you gotta pace yourself with this stuff," Anne explained.

"All right you two grubs," Hop Pop instructed. "Off to bed." 

Sprig and Polly dramatically groaned and tumbled off the couch. 

"How am I supposed to sleep without knowing what happened to Vivica and Chad?" Sprig complained. 

"Stupid sleep," Polly said. "I wanna watch it right now!" 

"So? What do you think, Hop Pop?" Anne grinned and elbowed the old frog. 

"Pretty good right?" Y/N smiled. 

"Better than that boring stuff you read to us right," Anne teased. 

"That 'boring stuff' is called literature, Anne," Hop Pop said. "And maybe, if y'all had an ounce of culture, you wouldn't reject it in favor of your substandard, puerile, garbage show!" And with that, he slammed the door. 

"Sheesh! Tell me how you really feel," Anne said. 

"Talk about overkill," Y/N grumbled. 

Anne yawned. "Well, I'm gonna catch some Z's. Night Y/N."

"Goodnight," Y/N called. She reached into her bag and pulled out her sewing kit, when a picture floated out with it. 

She clutched it in her hands

She clutched it in her hands. "I'll find a way back to you, Sasha."

---

Anne took a bowl of popcorn and sat at the couch. "Come on guys, time to get suspcious!" 

Within seconds, the whole family was downstairs.

Anne tapped her phone, when a low battery button popped up. "Wait, WHAT?"