"Shortie"

Before I start this bext part I just wanted to say thank you for all this support!! As requested ill finally make them kiss

Dominant: Backugo

Sumbmissle: Y/N

-----------------------------------

The sports festival finaly concluded, and you mustered up enough courage to ask out your crush. You were debating whether or not to for months know, but today is the day.

You see backugo, you walk up to him but before you can say somthing he begins to walk off. You follow him as he makes his way to the back.

"You followin me?" He whips his head around revealy his sweaty face.

"Uh well its not like that!! - I uh- I just wanted to say- that you were uh you were great out there" You stutter

He walks up to you, your heart pounding out of your chest.

"Thanks shortie" He smiles looking down at you. Your face turns red

"Im not short!!" you pout, you hated being called short but it was different with backugo

"Well is that all?" He says

"w-what?"

"You didnt just follow me all the way back here to compliment me? Did you..?"

⚠WARNING SPICY STEAMY⚠

Y/NS POV

"Well n-" before I could finish my senteceI felt a warm embrace on my lips. It was Backugo. I shut my eyes shut and kissed him back. Holding onto his ears for support. As his hands pinch my collorbone. we seperate to catch our breathe, before he quickly pulls me back in for another steamy warm embrace on my lips. He wraps his arms around my neck not able to reech my waist because of our height difference. He pulls me up by the neck and supports my little toes as they wiggle in happiness. We finally separate and he puts me down.

"Wow.." I say catching my breathe

He just chuckles as he tickles my scalp. I wiggle and squirm.
"Hey stop!" I laugh.

"I wanted to do that for a while" He says holding my hand

"Y/n" He pauses looking down to me

"Will you be my pookie wookie?" He asks

"YES!" I basically shout out without hesitation. He gets on his knees and hugs me. He pulls me up from my arms and pins me on the wall.

"Wh-what are you doing.."

----------

TBC