38.... back to the dorms

[your pov]

"You're an idiot." you say.

"But I'm your idiot...right?" he laughs and wipes his eyes. A second passed and his eyes just started to water again.

"Yeah... you're my idiot," you say softly.

"I just..." his eyes started to water again, "I'm just so-"

The door opens and you and Jin turn your heads and look over to see Kirishima and Mr. Aizawa entering the room.

"We got good news Y/n!" Kirishima said with a huge smile.

You both turn your head toward the doors, and you let out a sigh. But you turn your full attention to Kirishima as he came up to you.

"What is it Kiri?" you asked.

"Grab your things! We're going back to the UA!" he said with a big toothy grin. Your heart dropped and sped up. You suddenly got a gaping feeling, but a warm feeling at the same time. You were confused still, but you weren't going to question it. You were just excited to go back to your dorm room and lay on your bed and be out of this stupid hospital.

You didn't really say anything to him, you just excitedly nodded your head and grabbed your bag of things, that wasn't a lot, and grabbed Jin's hand and pulled him along with you.

"Okay, I'm ready!" you say with a smile, and a big huff. Aizawa looks over at Jin and takes a deep breath.

But before he can even open his mouth to say anything to him, Jin interrupts, "I'm not leaving Y/n again."

Your head popped as you grabbed the last of your things.

"Yeah, hey wait a minute," you said, "Why are you letting Jin go to UA? What's the catch? You do anything or plan anything-"

"There is no catch Y/n. It has already been discussed. We saw potential. And as heroes and teachers we strive to put all potential to use and help out as much as we can." he said.

You narrow your eyes and slightly do a single laughing "Hm."

"Uh... well let's get going. I'm sure everyone will be glad to see that you're okay, and doing better," Kirishima says with a warm toothy smile.

But your stomach sank. How would you be able to face everyone? After everything that had happened. After what you did when you basically used Tokoyami to attack them..... Shit... this is gonna be bad.

"Hey, deep breath..." Jin said, putting a hand on your shoulder, "It'll be okay."

A few shaky deep breaths later you look him dead in the eyes and nod your head, giving him your best smile.

As the four of you made your way to the car that would be driving you back to the academy, you felt nothing but a million nerves freaking out within your entire body. You got into the back of the car sitting in between the two boys and Aizawa sat in the front next to the driver.

It was way too quiet, the radio wasn't even on. So the only thing that you were able to hear was the humming of the car's engine. And the tensity was so thick that you could practically cut it with a knife.

"Y/n," your head popped over to the direction of the front seat towards your teacher, "I will go over the details of the program that you will be enrolled in. But I wanted to give you a heads up that they will be classes and other things that will happen after your day classes."

"Okay," you mumble while you nod your head. You sat in silence for a moment.

"Mr. Aizawa," you started, "where will Jin be staying in the dorms?" Jin's attention went forward towards him obviously waiting for the response just as much as you were.