Me: In an hour or so.

Jin: Should I come and pick you up?

Me: No, it's okay. Hobi oppa said he will drop me off.

Jin: Okay, take care!

Me: You too, bye!

I said and ended the call. "I am fucking going to take your phone away from you if he calls you once more." Hobi oppa cursed and played the movie. The movie ended soon and now we were discussing about it's ending.

"I told you she will end up with that guy!" I said and Hobi oppa frowned since he was wrong.

"The baby was so cute. She looked like a doll!" Lia unnie said. "Yeah, the baby was really cute!" I said and smiled.

"Just imagine your and Jin's baby! He will look so handsome!" Lia unnie squealed. "We are not going to have a baby so soon." I said.

"You can't say when you will have a baby so don't say something like that." Hobi oppa said. "What do you think will be our baby's gender?" Hobi oppa questioned me.

"I think a girl." I said. "I want a boy!" Lia unnie said. "I want a girl first!" Hobi oppa argued back.

"Y/N, if you have a baby what gender do you want?" Lia unnie asked me. "To be honest, I would want a son first and then a girl!" I said. "So you want two kids?" Hobi oppa asked. "Yeah, two or three are enough for me." I said as we all chuckled.

I again got a call from Jin and this time Hobi oppa really snatched it from me and received it angrily and kept it on speaker.

Jin: Hello?

Hobi oppa: I swear if you call once more, I won't send your wife back home.

Jin: Where is Y/N?

Hobi: She is right beside me. You don't have to be so worried about your wife. We are not gonna eat her alive.

Jin: What is she doing?

Hobi: We are having a very serious discussion about babies. Y/N said that me and Lia will have a baby girl first and she also said that she wants two or three babies, first a son and then a daughter. Now, I want to continue our discussion so BYE!

Hobi oppa shouted and ended the call while I panicked. He told Jin that I wanted to have babies! What will Jin think about me now? Gosh, meeting him now will be so embarrassing!

"Y/N, I think your husband is getting really impatient now. You should go home!" Lia unnie said but I refused.

"I can't go home now!" I said. "Why not?" Lua unnie asked. "Your lovely husband told me husband that I wanted to have babies. What will Jin think about me? It will be so embarrassing." I said and nuzzled my face in the pillow that was kepton th couch.

"Nothing will happen! You should really go home or Jin will get mad." Lia unnie said. "Okay fine! Hobi oppa let's go!" I said and packed some of my stuff as Hobi oppa drove me to Jin's house.

I entered the apartment and was greeted by silence. For a second I thought Jin wasn't home but I heard splashing sounds from the balcony. Jin has a swimming pool in his balcony.