IMtHPiW?! - 24 (Surprise!)

*★*----------------------------------*★*

  Cedric walked around furiously, he thought that you guys would just have a nice date together and wouldn't need any bodyguards. Turns out that he was extremely wrong.

  Out of frustration, he swayed all the things on his desk away; making a large crash. That's it, he can't handle it anymore. You've been missing for more than a day already.

  Cedric gritted his teeth and looked at the clock on the wall. 

  As soon as he finds you, he will make sure to lock you up.

  So that you won't ever get away from him ever again.

  So that no one can take you away from him ever again.

  He'll make sure to put you inside a cage, make it all pretty and comfy. Just in your style.

  Maybe he should make it just like a bird's cage... 

  Since... you were always free like a bird, and he doesn't like that. At all.

  He was just containing this disturbing thought inside after all, since there was no need to do those stuff to you in the past. But it seems like he was just too innocent.

  A knock disrupted Cedric's thoughts, he was about to become more agitated than he already is, until he heard about what the person behind the door has to say.

"Your highness... Lady Joanne is requesting to meet you."

  Cedric squinted his eyes when he heard this girl's name. For what he knows, her family is mysterious, a bit too mysterious, to the point that it's dangerous. She is also the first suspect that came to Cedric's mind when you went missing, but he doesn't have any proof to officially investigate her. 

  He knows that she has a grudge towards you all these, so he has been wanting to get rid of her.

  Strangely, as if it's all planned, she was always in a safe place. Cedric couldn't get to her at all.

  And now she came to see him... What a perfect time, how could he pass this chance?

  He smiled pleasingly, opening the door and asked the man, "Where is she?"

*★*----------------------------------*★*

  Joanne sat on the couch anxiously, she knew that she'll probably won't get to meet the prince. But she wanted to still try. Thinking about it, this was all caused because of your existence. But Joanne smiled, it's been a day already, so the guys had probably taken care of you already.

  A hint of sadness flashed through her eyes though.

  It's a shame that she didn't get to see and ridicule you before you died. She could've flaunt to you about how your precious little lover prince couldn't care enough to come and save you... Oh well.

  The sound of footsteps broke the room's silence, also taking away Joanne's attention off her thoughts. She turned her eyes towards the incoming person, her eyes widened when she saw that the owner of the footsteps weren't just any servants at all, but was indeed Cedric.

  From surprise and shock, it turned into happiness and pride real quick. 

  See? Even the one that you had basically grew up with, eventually leaves you too, Y/N.

  Cedric cleared his throat and smiled at her. Which made Joanne blush.