C. 6 : Questioning Myself (Scarlet Voilet Young Miller POV)

Start from the beginning

I smiled once i'm in front of everyone while they looked pale on how i didn't hit them.

"Continue teaching, i'll go to the principal offic-" "Ms. Miller, Mr. Westerns, and Mr. Lillian, please come to my office." Mr. Westerns reported withjust his normal tone.

"Oh?" I asks. Derek started to run towards me once he was set free. But i was remain stayed, looking cute and confused at him. He dragged my hand and run outside the class, followed with Xavier and Neven.

I didn't knocked so i just opened the door, aggressively.

"What do you need?" I asked. "So, i just got informed that someone has been spying me and my family. How many enemies do you have Scarlet?" Mr. Westerns asks me.

"Only one which it's Brylle, Emirylle's little brother. The spy might be working for Brylle. Brylle is not an easy person to fight with. Since he found out that Emirylle ran away with me, he thinks that i forced her to be but honestly Emirylle had enough of them so i had to help her. But for Brylle, he used to be close with Emirylle. He's obsessed of her and will probably kill me so he can get Emirylle back. The truth is Emirylle's family is full of obsessive and possessive family members and Emirylle is there most precious member." I explained.

"Therefore, Emirylle wasn't possessive and obsessive like them so they forced her to be one of them by making her watch people that was closed to her die but she didn't turned into one. When Emirylle acted differently at me, i found out that Emirylle is going to become a tyrant if i die. Killing her younger brother might be her first list." I carried on.

Little did they know Emirylle is already a tyrant when i was severe injured and Derek was scared of her.

"I remembered looking through one of her notebooks and it was full of how to steps. It includes murder, killing, stalking and hiding a dead body." Derek surely shivered when he said that on his own.

"You boys doesn't do nor watch crimes like murdering, kiling and etc.?" I asked them.

"You know i do because you forced me to read those books you made." Derek sighed. "You were too innocent when we met Derek. You are 2 years older than me and for a fact when we met, you look so innocent while i'm not innocent anymore. If you want to stay on my side, you have to endure yourself to look at blood, danger and watch people die." I explained.

"However, how would you defeat Brylle?" Mr. Westerns asked me. "I'm not sure but you should know that when Dream is near at doing it, the alarm and my alarm will ring automatically. We can't tell this to anyone or else our family will be dead by the time we see them if we do." I replied.

Dream is planning to do suicide. If he will do it sooner, our alarms will ring automatically. The only option to save him is me and Emirylle. This had to be kept secret or else Nightmare, Dream's inverted but brother will come immediately to kill us and our family.

Nightmare is a creature, a dangerous and most powerful creature. He mastered everything, including magic. We don't know how it works when he  knew that we told someone.

Dream is originally my son, he has my blood before i was born. When he was a toddler, the father of his noticed that he didn't have any genes that was from him so they decided to go to the doctor and when they tried Dna. He was his 4% biological son but 96% are mine. Nevertheless, he still treat Dream kindly and is a good father to him.

On the other hand, Dream's mother doesn't knew anything about it.

In contrast, Nightmare is his brother and his invert self. Which means, he's also my son but anonymously, he's also Emirylle's son. My and Emirylle's son.

We both still haven't found the results on how they became our sons when we weren't born yet. Dream was born in few years before me and Emirylle was born.