IMtHPiW?! - 25 (Let's Get the Party Started~)

*★*----------------------------------*★*

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

HEY GUYSSSS I MISSED YOU!!

There has been too much going on lately, I am EXTREMELY sorry for delaying the updates :(

Let's just say that August might be the worst month in this year for me ahahah...

Not forgetting about that one random online guy that harassed me just a while ago...

Anyways, I really wanted to delay this chapter for a few more days but, school is coming up, and I'm afraid about the chance that I might not be able to update anymore. So yeah, hope you enjoy this long-awaited chapter! 

(and hopefully i can still remember how i want this story to go ahem ahem)

*★*----------------------------------*★*

  When the siblings heard that you're alive and well, both of them wanted to meet you right away. But remembering how the queen had specifically told them to finish their lessons today, they had no choice but to look at the clock every single minute, hoping that time goes faster.

  You eventually met the two that day; laughing and crying together, talking about what had happened. But of course, you specifically changed some parts, since you didn't really want them to know about your plan just yet.

  You also went back home to make sure your parents weren't too worried about you. And... let's just say that another crying scene happened again.

  Cedric 'borrowed' (as so what he had said) and ate the chocolate that you promised to give to Garyth that day. In the end, Garyth called you on the phone and cried about how heartless Cedric was; how Cedric used their height difference to avoid him to get it... and how he ate the chocolate in front of him after doing so...

  You giggled and laughed at them, truly feeling the happiness that all of the people that you care in this world had given to you.

  During this one week, rumors have spread around, saying that the eldest prince future bride might be the only child of the Villalobos's family.

'How did this rumor start?' You may ask... 

  Well, apparently, people have been seeing the prince going to their place more and more often, seeing that the prince ALWAYS has a smile on his face when leaving, how he and the lady looks like a match made in heaven.

  You didn't even bat an eye to these 'such ridiculous accusations,' as what Anita said when she gave you the report about what happening lately.

  But, you knew that the accusations are actually true. Well, except for the matchmade in heaven one...

  You shrugged and continued on enjoying the free week off. Practicing spells and looking at your written plan once again to see if anything could be done better.

  Gwyneth came over a few times, worrying about you. She knows that you and Cedric had something special. So, it made her furious when she heard about the news.

  To the point that she even went to confront her big brother, but his response was very disappointing. She didn't tell you about any of those though, afraid that knowing about it will cause a very big impact on you.