"Who was that Trainer's name? Was it Alain?" All three of them, Delilah, Ashley and Jake asked him. Jeremy nodded.

"So Jeremy, where do you think you go from here...?" Ash asked him.

"Truth be told... My journey here is done for now. But I want to avoid Team Flare at any cost. I must call Sycamore about this on a private matter."

"Jeremy, is that you?"

"Speaking of which..." Jeremy said as his eyes looked at someone's gaze. "Well, well, if it isn't Marc and Landon. Did your uncle tell you about anything?"

"Not really..." The trainer's name Marc answered as Landon nodded.

"Yo Landon! How has it been, five years since we were together at high school?" Jake smiled as both he and Landon did a secret handshake. "Aw yeah my man, Jake!" Landon looks at Julie and Delilah and smiles at them. "Delilah! Julie! It's been a long while since I last saw you two! You two were small when we last saw you two and look at yourselves now. Delilah, Phenac's Stadium Champion. And Julie, the little fire sparker has become a little firework."

"Excuse me Landon!?"

"It was a jest! A joke!"

"I was playing along with you, Landon!" Julie laughed happily as Landon saw Kawamoto and winked at him before looking at Jake and the gang. "How's your mother been doing? We both heard that Team Flare got your father but looking at your father here... Has he been rescued?"

"Shhhh!" Jeremy hushed him. Both Marc and Landon are Lysandre's nephews as far as Jeremy and Sycamore can tell. Once Sycamore arrived as well, the gang started to talk.

"Oh my! Really? I never guessed."

"Same honestly... I didn't think my day to be rescued was sooner than I thought... If it wasn't for Jake and Alain making the deal and keeping the vows, I wouldn't be here by now."

"Too true Sycamore." Landon agreed. "This is something our uncle doesn't normally do. Plus we saw AZ again.. He told us the same thing..."

"Wait, you saw AZ?" Delilah asked as Ashley looked at them. "Last time we saw him, we saw him at the summer camp. He said: 'Save your father before disaster happens in Kalos.' That is what he told me."

"I see.. In any case... Landon and Marc, you must question yourselves if your uncle is a good uncle to you both. When you find that answer, you're very welcome to be part of our family, the Flora family, to be adopted."

"EEEEEH!?" Julie and Bonnie gasped as Ashley and Delilah clasped their mouths with their hands in sync. Marc and Landon looked at each other for a moment and then looked at Jeremy with certainty. "We will think about this, Jeremy. Also, you can promise us that we won't say a word about this meeting in secret." "Good." Jeremy spoke as he put up his hood and left with Sycamore. Delilah went after them. "Wait! Father! You can't be serious about leaving us again! We just reunited!" "Delilah, my sweet girl..." Jeremy sighed and looked at her. "You're our little rays of hope. I wish I could stay, watch your showcase and then tag along with you and your friends, but alas... I cannot stay here and risk myself to be caught with Team Flare again... Therefore, I must stay at Sycamore's place and disguise myself as a professor assistant until then. Blaziken Man and Looker will be asking me questions so I will be safe. Delilah, listen.. Do yourself a favor and be proud that you, Jake and everyone else, including myself, know of how far we have come to make this happen." Jeremy puts his hands on her shoulders and gives her a smile she remembers. He then gives her a gift before leaving. It was a necklace. "Take good care of this necklace Delilah, make everyone proud."

"Father..."

"Don't worry about me Delilah. Go forth and make a path of your own to be proud of. I love you my darling sweet girl. Jake, keep Julie under good behavior while I'm with Sycamore." Jeremy spoke as Jake nodded. "Takashi family, thank you for joining them and being with them. Natasha, thank you for accompanying them as well. Hope your journey gives you some inspiration of your own."