THE START OF THE CHAOS

Gia or known as G was humming an unfamiliar tune while holding a bloody dagger as she reached the ChaoticBee Family's House,as she got closer she heard some noise inside. She sighed in annoyance as she opened the door.

"What happened I just went to kill...uhh.... someone-"She said in a tired tone. She saw Elijah,Deni's "boyfriend" but she doesn't care what they're saying.

"Did you hide the body or did you need help?"SB or Sad_Bear said as they just watch the chaos in an amused face.

"Don't worry I already hide it"Gia said putting her long brown hair up in a ponytail. "So you're Elijah..."

"Well....Hello"The boy who is shaking in fear replied.

"Don't hurt my sister's feelings or you're going regret it"she calmly said in a kind of devilish tone.

"What do you mean....?"you could really hear the fear in his voice.

"Oh nothing"she hummed while hiding the bloody dagger behind her back.

She skipped towards her bedroom to take a bath since SB is keep telling her to take a bath since she's covered in blood.

-Sapnap's perspective-

"Come on I'll teach you the right ways of arson"Sapnap said in a happy tone wanting to teach his nieces and nephews how to commit arson.

"Don't set another forest fire Sapnap"Bad yelled from the kitchen.

"AWH HELL YE"He heared his niece/nephew Oatmeal said.

-G's Perspective-

G who just took a bath,glared at Deni when she took Elijah's hand and sat beside him.

"I ship it"she heard Blue said,you see Blue is less protective than the others that's why when her siblings are in a relationship she doesn't really care.

G walks towards them then she pulled them apart.

"NO"she exlaimed looking between the two.

"Why not"Deni asked her,her face saddened a little.

"Because I said so"G replied still having the glare in her face. She flinched when Blue hugged her from behind in result of trapping her.

"Go do your you're guys thing,I'll hold back G"

"NO"G glared as she teleported out of Blue's grip.

"Just let them be"Blue exlaimed as she started running after G.

-Sapnap's Perspective-

"COME ON!! WE'RE SETTING THE FOREST ON FIRE!!"There was a loud cheer as Sapnap said that.

"SAPNAP DON'T!"Bad once again yelled.

"Can I bring Richard?"Oatmeal asked while pointing at they're pet warden.

"HEY DON'T! MANN I JUST FINISHED PLANTING A FEW FLOWERS AROUND THERE!"Maria sighed in annoyance as she watched her siblings and uncle going to the forest.

________________

I'm back and still not dead. Yeah...I made another book. But don't worry I'll continue my other books,I'm still planning the plot on my other books. You all can read this book while y'all wait. Have a good day/night!