Chp 1 Cold, His Love Warms Me Up

Start from the beginning

He lifted his beautiful leg exposed from his silk, using his toe to lift up my chin to look at him.

"You want me don't you?" he whispered.

Want you? My heart burns for you Megumi, ever since you kept me as a slave, I never wanted to leave by your side.

No matter how much I hated you...

No matter how much I crave sex from you...

Your kiss and your touch...

"I'm...crazy...for you" I mumbled.

"You should have a very clear intentions that I'm not someone you should have in your life" he smiled warmly.

"I just wanted you..."

"Then show me, hungry devil.." he said.

I snuggled my cheek against his toe, slowly kissing it before licking up.

"Hands behind you back" Megumi command.

Is he angry? Why is he so wild today?

"Come closer" he mumbled.

I put my hands behind my back while using my knees to move myself forward, closer enough between his legs.

I snuggled against his knees before going between them.

Megumi grabbed by my hair from the top, pulling up hard making me groaned in pain and smirk in excitement.

Then he kissed me.

It was our first time making out, it was the first time I'm making out with someone I'm in love with.

We enjoyed tounge by tounge until he break it off and I crave for more by trying to stand up.

"I want to use my hands.."I beg.

"Kneel like a good boy and I'll give you a treat" he smiled.

I nob.

Stop teasing me!

He then used his feet to step on my hard bulge, making me moan in surpised.

But he pressed it harder each time.

"M-Megumi...I will cu-m" I groaned.

"Oh my-who taught such lovable devil to be so honest?"

"You...did" I moaned.

He then let go, but continue by rubbing my bulge up and down between his toes.

I laid back with my hands behind my back, moaning deeply.

"Play with yourself for me"

I sat up, rubbing my hard cock with one of my fits, quickly jerking it fast while looking aside, feeling my blood boiling.

It's so embarrassing!

"Look at me-I want to see how much longer you can hold it" he ordered.

I slowly stared into Megumi's eyes, feeling more pressure against my cock and each time I rub it gets harder.

Shit-I'm really close just by looking at his face!

I looked deeply into his eyes, wanted to stop but came afterwards without holding it longer.

I let it drip all over my thighs and hand while giving a lewd exhausted smile upon his gorgeous face.

"Good boy, I'll leave the maidens to clean you up, I'll be going now" he said softly.