"We should talk to Kai."

The twins arrived at the cabin and took their usual seats around the fire pit. A cup of tea was thrusted into their hands by Hendry.

"We need to do something about the gateway," Ruby said. Kai looked up from the piece of paper he was trying to move with his powers and urged her to continue.

"Well, the forest looks exactly like this place now and the changes have almost reached the town." Petra jumped in, answering for Ruby. She blew on her tea and took a long sniff of the cinnamon aroma.

"Yeah, and we don't know what will happen if it reaches the people." Ruby continued, brushing her hair out of her face.

"It felt weird. Something is definitely off with the cosmos." Petra shuddered, remembering the feeling in the forest. She was already dreading having to walk back through it to get home. At least here she could feel the familiar warmth.

Kai paused in thought for a moment. "So, what do we do?"

"I don't know," Ruby said, sinking back into her chair and slurping her tea.

The group sat in silence for a moment. All staring off to the distance, lost in thought.

"Wait," Petra said, sitting up straight. "What if the all the problems on Earth are because of whatever Frayda is doing?"

"What do you mean?" asked Three, coming to sit beside Ruby.

"Well, in casting don't you need to use the cosmos from the moon, stars and sun here?" Everyone nodded. "And the cosmos can't be found on Earth. So, for the IGA to be able to cast on Earth they will have to find a way for the energy to get there. I was reading Kammie's notes yesterday, and there's a lot of cosmos energy stored in the gateways and it's the only link to Earth. I just find it weird that they want this to happen and now all these weird things are happening on Earth. I think there is energy leaking from the gateway and causing all the weird weather. Kammie even wrote about the weather when she was creating them."

"Okay but how do we stop it? Especially if it's been caused from the Elders?" Three asked, leaning forward. They all looked towards Kai for answers, but his face just got redder and redder from all the eyes on him.

"We destroy it." Petra said in a small voice.

"Destroy what?" Kai asked

"The Gateway." She didn't know where it came from, but Petra spoke without thinking. It made sense or she thought it did anyway. With no gateway, it wouldn't be able to leak the Astral energy and the Elder's and IGA couldn't use it for their plans.

"What? But then we won't see each other again. You won't be an Astral anymore." Kai was right. A stroke of sadness filled her. She didn't want to give up seeing her new friends or her Astral powers, but something told it was what needed to happen.

"I know, I don't want to destroy it either, but I don't know how else we can stop it" Petra said.

"We have looked into everything." Ruby said, a small sigh following.

"But," Kai looked pleadingly at the others in hope one of them would come up with something.

"Ok, how about we look at everything one more time in case we missed something and then as a last resort we destroy it," Ruby suggested.

"We can't leave it too long otherwise the energy will hit the town," Petra said.

"Ok how about 2 days? Give us 2 days to figure it out and if we can't, we destroy it" Kai offered.

"How do we destroy something like that?" Three asked.

"I think Kammie wrote something about destroying a gateway, we need to cut the lamp. It seems to be the source of the power." Petra said. She grabbed Kammie's notes out of her backpack and began flicked through the pages.

"So, it's agreed then, all this will be over in 2 days." Ruby said and everyone nodded their heads.

"We better make the most of it then," Kai stood up. "Come on, Hendry's treating us to dimcakes and we can practice being Stellars, Petra"

"I'm going to what?" Henry bellowed from the cabin. "Who said I'm treating you all?"

"Please," Kai pleaded. "This could be the last time they have them. Nobody should have to live without them."

"Fine, I'll be back soon." Hendry flung his cape on and trudged his way to the market.

Petra spent her last afternoon on Silva Hollow training Kai as much as she could. Although it was a slow process, he had made some improvements since the first day. Petra was proud of him. Today, however, Kai decided he wanted to control his sword so that he can be fiercer in battle. So that's what they focused on. Kai struggled with the exact movements he needed but Petra learnt from the best teacher to be patient and showed him exactly how to do it. She even took his hands, carefully of course, to guide him how to do it. The thought of her teachings being exactly like Blu's never straying too far from her mind.

A break consisted of dimcakes and any flavour of tea they wanted courtesy of Hendry. The constant clicks of Ruby's camera taking pictures in the background, documenting the memories, so that the twins wouldn't forget their time spent in Silva Hollow.