" Angie?" 

Her lips stretched as she gave me a tender smile.

" Hey Kaleb, it's been a while huh?"

I couldn't believe it. Angelica Rossi, she hated her given name and requested everyone she came into contact with to call her Angie. She was my first girlfriend and the first girl I fell in love with. She was a pure italian beauty that I met while she and her family were in Spain on vacation. So we didn't date for long but we were young and fell in love fast. Barely any time passed before we were stepping out of the friendship zone with just a simple kiss. We were moving too fast for a fourteen and fifteen year old but our feelings were fully invested. Our blooming relationship took a hard hit when my dad told me that we were leaving Spain to live in America just like Nick and his dad had did. America was the capital of the underground with cops easily bribed and a lot people who are willing to turn a lot of blind eye. The Amato's and Lombardi's we're joining forces and it was a astronomical thing. Our alliance was pulling forces from around  the world I soon had to tell Angelica this and she was understandably upset and didn't want to say goodbye. So she asked me to take her virginity. She believed that if we had sex and gave ourselves to one another that we'd always be connected spiritually.

And she was right as awkward as it was, it was incredible at the same time and Angelica always stayed tucked in the back of my mind.

And here she was.
She had grown from a pretty girl into a stunning woman.

" That's an understatement, what are you doing here?"

With a hand on her hip, she rose a eyebrow at me. " Really? No how've you been Angie? Or it's good to see you. Someone's been hanging out with Nicky for too long "

Shaking my head I sighed. " You're right, you're right, I'm sorry there's just a lot going on right now"

Chuckling softly she dropped her hand from her hip. " There always is a lot going on with you" suddenly she hesitated biting into her richly stained bottom lip.

They were a captivating shade of red and I felt myself zeroing in on the gesture. My dick twitched slightly and visions of her on her knees flooded my mind. Angelica was inexperienced when she put me in her mouth for the first time but it's been a long time.. Quickly I shook my head dismissing the idea. Angelica wasn't Mia and though I was hurt by her, Mia was my girl and I was loyal to her regardless.

" Uh" she chuckled shaking her head shaking the silk like lochs. " I don't really know what to do now, do we hug or is that too awkward?" A hopeful glimmer filled her eyes as she offered a corky crooked smile.

" It's fine Ang, it's just a hug" I opened my arms and immediately she stepped forward gently wrapping her arms around my waist. Pressing her head against my chest my arms slipped around her shoulders. With a deep sigh the tension left her shoulders as her arms began to tighten. I grunted and my face clenched from the sharp pain in my side.

" Maybe don't, squeeze so tight" I smiled through my gritted teeth.

Gasping Angie let go and stepped back. A unrelated ping of pain went off in my chest at the sight of  her face now in a deep frown " I'm so sorry I-"

Her words immediately stopped as I wiped the tear from her soft cheek. " Why are you crying? Is something going on Angie?"

Sniffling she smiled and playfully put her hands against my chest and without any pressure stepped back. As she dropped her hands I missed her warmth but only for a second.