Can drug dealing go any better? No I don't think so

Start from the beginning

Techno sighed, Wilburs one flaw (one of many, Techno thinks). So these nerds weren't as dumb as he had anticipated.

"We are doing this manually then," Phil sighes, spreading his hidden wings and taking off into the air.

"Well I guess it's you and me on foot Wil..." Techno laughed, amazed at how well these villains had slipped between their fingers. Again.

Wilbur grumbled.

...

"HOW THE FUCK DID WE ESCAPE THAT?! LIKE... I-I" Tommy stuttered, lost for words as they continued to run towards the location of their getaway vehicle.

Suddenly, a big shadow flew over the top of them... it was the form of a very, very large crow...

"Well shit-"

Zephyr had landed.

"Where do you three think you are going?" Zephyr asked, standing up straight and spreading his- fucking huge black wings.

"Away," Tubbo stated, latching onto Ranboo, dragging Tommy with him.

And just like that, they had escaped the hero's grasp.

Though Tommy was sure he felt something grab onto him-

"WELL FUCKING SHIT!"

Tommy and the others teleported outside a local grocery store. And to Tommy's chagrin, he realised Zephyr had latched on too. And then he realised very quickly after that, their unwanted guest was not letting go of his shoulder.

"I'm going to give you guys a count of 5 to step towards me and take off the masks, or your friend here is coming with me." the large figure advised, gesturing to Tommy.

"Don't bribe people with a lose-lose situation idiot," Tommy replied, looking up at Zephyr, only to look down fast, his breathing fastening.

Zephyr frowned, "Okay, but you three surely know better than to sell drugs whilst heroes are patrolling the area."

Well we didn't know you were in the area, dickhead. You're usually patrolling the *cue the high pitch posh voice* West Side.

"Let's just make a deal here, you let Asclepius go, and we get out of your hair," Zephyr's grip tightened at this.

"No sale..."

Tommy's heart had skipped a beat or two, his breathing getting progressively worse.

Tommy's chest heaved as he started gasping for air... Zephyrs grip- no- Dreams grip loosened lightly, but not enough for Tommy to get free

"Oh c'mon boys! You know you love working for me!"

Dream's voice reverberated in his ears.

"Look, if you three dont atone for your behaviour, I will just have to kill you." Dream had said simply.

And Tommy sure as fuck believed him.

But-
He didn't want to die.

He didn't want to watch as Tubbo or Ranboo die.

Dream's grip loosened and Tommy collapsed onto the floor, wheezing and begging to Prime, to please, please, let him leave this nightmare.

...

Tubbo watched as Tommy's breathing had changed. Barely noticeable, but it was there. And Zephyr's hold on him did not change, his wings flaring up in agitation.