Star Gazer Choosing.

Start from the beginning

"He sure did! Congratulations, Idia! It's so cool you got picked!" The Floating Screen that had Idia's voice yelled.

'Nope, Nope, HARD NOPE! I'm not doing it! I just got out of that Bride groom mess now I have to deal with this!?" It yelled. I frowned. Poor Idia he really didn't sound like he wanted to do it.

"What? Why not?" Ortho said sounding sad.

"You know what Stargazers have to do, right? They're glorified gofers who go around gathering wishing starts from all the students. Then they're publicly humiliated on starsending day. Dance and bang on drums in front of the whole school?! That's a nightmare! What do they think I am, A hardcore Rhythm gamer?" There was a small pause then.

'That's like taking pure cringe and somehow overclocking it!" Ortho sounded so sad.

"Well, If that's the case, Why not just partake in collecting the stars? You could do that through your tablet. I can handle carrying them!" Ortho said trying to help. Oh! If That's ok I could help to! 

"But that means I'd be shifting work onto you, Ortho. Brothers don't do that to eachother." Ortho giggled a big.

"Actually, I'm glad you got picked. I WANT to help!" He said happily. I looked up at Papa who sighed and shook his head smirking.

"I dunno" Ortho looked at the screen and made his eyes go all big.

'I'll help you anyway I can. Pretty please?" Idia's screen sighed loudly.

'Well, I guess" Ortho jumped up.

"Yay! This is gonna be fun!" Papa chuckled and shook his head.

"And the Third Birthdate is... June 3rd... Deuce spade!"  Deuce gasped and looked up at Dire.

'Wait... WHAT!?" I saw Ace cover his mouth and snort looking at him. Ace's shoulders shaking as he looked at him.

"pffft. hehe Uh... Congrats?" He snorted Grim smirked at him.

'Welp, Thems the breaks." He said. Deuce however pouted.

"Stop with the pitying looks" He said then smiled.

'I'll have you know I'm honored to be a stargazer. I'll be representing the whole student body! I swear I'll get the job done!" Ace raised at eye brow at him.

"Sounds like another Prime opportunity for you to get your tryhard on. Good luck with all that." He said. Dire grinned at everyone with a big smile.

'These three are this year's stargazers. We will now hand out the wishing stars, And I expect you all to turn them into the Stargazers. One caveat, However- You must make your wish in the presence of a Stargazer! Otherwise your wishing star won't light up. And what's sadder then hanging an unlit star? Indecently, Some news reporters will be attending this year's ceremony" Papa glared at Dire.

"Why that little, He never said" I looked up at Papa confused and he got quiet really quick before taking a breath and letting it out.

"Well I suppose it can't be helped now"

"Out Starsending is to be featured in the local papers. So I trust you'll all do your part to ensure we have an ample amount of Wishing stars. That is all. Dismissed!" He said motioning to a pile of pretty rocks. Grim grinned and jumped up.

'Okay! I'm gonna go snag one of those wishing stars!" He yelled Papa glared at him and shook his head chucking.

"That feline will never change will he puppy?" I shook my head.

"Nah, Grim is just excited." Grim ran up to Dire and grinned.

'Hey, Headmage! We'll take some of those wishing stars too!" He said as Papa and I walked up behind him. Dire smiled at up brightly.