(S2)(Ch.3) Operation Bumblebee

Start from the beginning

"When he woke up he couldn't transform." Bulk repeats.

"I'll check him." Ratchet turns to Bee. "If you will." Ratchet gestures to a table that's bot sized.

Bee lays himself on the table, everyone huddled around Bee as Ratchet did a couple scans on him.

"You can fix him, right?" I asked Ratchet.

"Bumblebee was hit pretty hard, the stun blast may have fried his T-Cog." Ratchet explains.

"Is that like a, T-Bone?" Miko asks trying to do a comparison.

"Not exactly, it's the organ that allows us to scan and transform." Arcee explains.

"By the All Spark, Bumblebee's T-Cog isn't damaged. It's missing." Ratchet explains Bee's state.

Everyone was stunned, even Optimus himself.

"But the Decepticons transform too, why would they steal that?" Jack asked.

"Yeah, how does that work?" I questioned.

"Megatron may be known to raise zombies, but he is no ghoul." Ratchet answers.

"If Megatron wasn't behind this, who was?" Raf wondered.

"The ones who cannibalized Breakdown." Bulkhead explains.

I do remember that we were told that a certain group took Breakdown, who was about to be dismembered, but Bulkhead saved him.

"And tried to gut me." Arcee explains.

Arachnid and a group worked together when they took Jack's mom.

It then clicked. "MECH."

"And it would appear their knowledge and cybertronian biotech has grown more sophisticated." Ratchet explains.

"But why would they want Bumblebee's part? That's what I'm confused on." I crossed my arms.

"It doesn't matter, what matters is getting my T-Cog back. Even if it means having to fight them." Bee got up but was stopped by Optimus.

"Bumblebee Please, you're not presently equipped to handle this." Optimus tries to stop him.

"You don't understand how bad this is for me. I'm legitimately meant for speed and to fight." Bee tells Optimus.

"You are mistaken my friend, I do know what it's like to lose a vital part one's self. As well as another being here." Optimus gestures to me.

My eyes widened before I looked down. I really wish I wasn't reminded of that, but it's to show Bee he isn't alone. I looked back up at them.

Optimus continues. "And as a result, I know the value of putting one's faith in the strength to those around you. We vow to do everything in our power to make you whole again." He had his hand on Bee's shoulder.

"And if not, Ratchet can just make a new.. cog thingy, right?" Miko asked with a smile.

Bee groans before sitting back on the table.

"What? What I say?" Miko asked.

"Miko, a T-Cog is a bio mechanism not a scrapyard find. If you think it'd be that easy don't you think I would've replaced Bumblebee's voice box by now?" Ratchet explains.

"Ugh, can we stop bringing that up! I'm sick of having to hear 'replacing my voice box' when clearly it ain't possible! I am useless." Bee was very upset.

I stepped closer. "Wha-"

"You're not useless, Bee!" Raf got closer to Bee.

Bee looks at him then to me, before looking down with another sigh.