"Hey, you got your sleeve back." Torres said.
________________________________________________________________________________________________

"Are you off to take care of Zemo?" Sam asked but Bucky and Peter didn't say anything.

"All right, good to know you survived." Torres said and they both sighed.

"What's our next steps, Torres?"

"Captain America killing a foreign national in public, it's kinda like a big deal. Like international incident big. Folks, uh, higher up on the payroll are all over it now. So, unfortunately..."

"They're taking jurisdiction."

"Yeah. What happened to these?"

"So is there anything we can do?"

"Not really. As you can see, they've cordoned off the whole camp, and Karli's a ghost. After what went down, she is laying extra low. Like, under-underground. And that's why it makes sense for us to get involved. The longer we let her regroup, the harder it's gonna be to find her. She's got people helping her from all over the world, on all platforms. She's really, really good at this thing." Sam said.

"Yeah."

"How'd these break?" Torres asked and Sam sighed.

"Anyway, all we can do now is sit tight and just chill. Sometimes, there's nothing to do until there's something to do."

"That's bizarrely wise." Sam said and chuckled.

"Well, I'm a bizarrely wise man, Sam."

"Yeah, all right." Sam said and chuckled again. "Thanks, Torres."

"For sure. Wait, yo, you forgot the wings."

"Keep 'em."

Peter was wondering if Sam meant Torres was going to be the next Falcon.
________________________________________________________________________________________________

Shutter was clicking and people were clamoring.

"John F. Walker, it is the order of this council that you are no longer to act in any capacity as a representative of the United States government or its military. You are hereby stripped of your title and authority as Captain America, effective immediately." a man said.

"Senator, uh, permission to present to the council testimony as to the circumstances of the incident." Walker said. "Circumstances of the incident have been considered. It's only because of your previous exemplary service to this country that I'm recommending against a court-martial." Walker said and Senator cleared his throat.

"With all due respect, I don't think you understand the gravity of the situation fully, thereby, have misunderstood the circumstances..."

"This is not a negotiation."

"I understand that."

"This is a mandate."

"I'm just asking to be heard."

"It is a mandate."

"I understand that! I understand that! I lived my life by your mandates! I dedicated my life to your mandates! I only ever did what you asked of me, what you told me to be and trained me to do, and I did it. And I did it well."

"You will be given an other than honorable discharge retroactive to the beginning of the month. You will hold no rank in retirement and receive no benefits."

"You built me." Walker said and Senator sighed. "Senator, I am Captain America."

"Not anymore. And if you continue to demean and denigrate the priorities and dignity of this council, you will spend the rest of your life in the U.S. Disciplinary Barracks. Consider yourself extremely fortunate, Mr. Walker, and return the shield to us with expedience." Senator said. "They just do not know what it takes to be Captain America, they just don't. It's not like I'm just gonna disappear."
________________________________________________________________________________________________