I Moved to better myself. Then i Met him.

I moved to the city today i moved from Texas all the way to paris i had to leave everything behind including my bestfriend delia. Oh my name is Rose if i didnt tell you. I was looking into this highschool to better myself and find some friends and this highschool will help me with collage. I would really appreciate it if i could come to this high school. Okay well Rose I'm Mrs.C. And I can give you a call if you got in to this high school. There's only a few things I should tell you first. The boys here don't go after they will hurt you. A girl killed herself over a boy after showing her nudes to the whole school. And keep your grades up. You can be kicked out of this school. "Okay okay will do" said Rose. As Rose went on with her day she began to unpack. Her mom Mindy came up to her room. "Your dad and I got in a big fight I know we said he was moving here to. But it was a lie to get you here without having to put up a fight." Said Mindy her mom. "Really you lied to me! I can't believe this I'm sick of the lies! Said Rose. *she runs out the room*. "Daddy please don't go!". "Baby I have to it's for the best my sweet little girl I'll see you soon." Said her dad Mike. " So that's it I needed you and your leaving me?" Her dad does not answer her question he just gets in the car. Rose runs up to her room and cry's her self to sleep. The next morning she got a call. She answers and it's the high school principle Mrs C. Telling her she got in. Rose was so happy. Her mom made her dinner that night. Broccoli and chicken and rice. "I'm sorry about last night hunny" "okay mom I just want to move on please leave me alone about it" said Rose. " okay well how did you do did you get into your high school" said Mindy her mom. "Yes mom I did! I'm so happy" "good job sweetheart" said Mindy her mom. That night she went to bed hoping for her first day of 12th grade to be good.

The next morning she was so impatient she couldn't even wait to get there. But as she got there Mrs C. had this boy show her around named Justin. "Hey kiddo be careful with these boys remember that" Said Mrs C. "But your having a boy show me around the school?" "Yes Indeed I am here he comes sh.!" Said Mrs C. " Okay where would you like to start Miss" Said Justin. "My name isn't Miss" Said Rose. "Okay I'm sorry Rose" "You know my name?" Said Rose. "Yes Mrs C told me" Said Justin. He showed her around. Then they got her first class math." Well Rose I think your pretty cute wanna link up after school" said Justin. "Damn it's the first day back off." Said Rose. Rose starts think "he's cute...But idk him...He had pretty eyes and good body..." "Rose Rose ROSE!!?" Said her teacher. " oh yes hi" " Why don't you tell all of us about yourself." She gets up the class giggles. " Hi I'm Rose I moved here because I needed to better myself. So yep I'm 17 I'm not the one." "uh okay thank you Rose said The teacher. Rose goes to lunch she sits down and this girl Mary sits by her. " so I heard your new" Said Mary. " yes I am" " Well do you like it here so far" " I do" said Rose. "Has anyone caught your eye" " there's This one boy" said Rose". "Ouuuu who" said Mary. "Justin." "oh god" Said Mary. "What?" Said Rose. "Justin is a cheater he plays girls. You can't go for him he's not a good guy. Hes the one that showed that girls nudes all over the place and she killed heralded bc of bullying bc of him." Said Mary " He's the one that did that damn. Idk what caught me about him he's just so hot and I like his little bad boy additude." Rose said. " Ik but don't let him fool you" Said Mary " I won't" said Rose. Lunch was over and they walked back to class together. By the time they reached the end of the day. Rose was walking out of school and all of sudden she heard a scared say "HEY PRETTY GIRL"...She kept walking thinking " did just just call me Pretty girl ugh he seems so HOT." As she got home her mom worked a late night shift so she ate some leftovers and went to bed.

She woke up to 20 missed calls. Her best friend Delia was calling her. Rose then called her back. "Hey Delia" "Ew why do you look like that" said Delia. "Well bc i just woke up" said Rose. " how's school did you find anyone cute you need someone anyways" said Delia. "Shut up and I mean this boy Justin he's a bad boy I kinda like it but he's done some bad stuff. But he caught my eye but I can't" "well if you can't I will go after him I mean after all look at me and look at you." "Wtv Delia I can't ever have a good talk with you you changed so much" Said Rose. Before Delia could even say something Rose hung up. She gets ready for the weekend as Mary comes knocking on her door. " omg Ik we just met but there's so much I wanna do this weekend with you" said Mary. "I don't feel like I'm not feeling the best" "Said Rose. "Why" "Well it's just my best friend she asked if I met anyone cute and I said Justin and told her I couldn't go after him and she said then she will and he sounds hot" said Rose " forget her you don't need her and nor do you need him..come on plz". "Okay what do you want to do" said Rose. " There's this party today come with" " okay fine" said Rose. "7pm tonight meet me outside" said Mary. " Okay will do said Rose". As 7pm reached she met Mary outside. "Damn girl you look sexy" said Mary. "Haha funny" said Rose. As they got to the party. Some girl Kay walked up to Rose. "Hey I'm Kay you new right" "yeah" said Rose. " Well in the host of this party go Have fun. "Thanks nice party" said Rose. Rose looked around Mary ran off. Rose went and started getting into these big groups. She started playing truth or drink or take a dare with Justin and his friends."So new girl truth or dare" said May. "new girl has a name hi I'm Rose so you know and dare" "okay I dare you too kiss a girl in front of everyone." Rose grabs Mays face and she starts French kissing her as all the boys were like damn can we join. "Justin truth and drink or dare" said Rose "truth" said Justin. "Why did you show that girls nudes around school and made her kys" everyone said saying our new girl has sass. "Idk I was dumb as hell." "Truth and drink or dare" said one of his friends to Rose. Rose was becoming drunk. " truth and drink and dare" " okay do you find Justin hot" "yeah he caught my eye and had me having butterfly's" said Rose. "The dare is make out with him right now in front of us" said his friend. So rose gets up and starts making out with him. The game ended but that's all Rose remembers she wakes up the next morning in Justin's bed..."good morning pretty girl" said Justin. "HUH why am I here" said rose...