"rosalie?" mason whispered sitting up and leaning against the girls headboard headboard "yeah??" rosalie replied with a bright grin that formed butterflies in the young boys stomach "i feel like i should tell you something" he sighed as rosalie moved closer to him putting her full attention into what he was about to say.

"i don't know what it is about you but there's just something about you that makes me so happy, like i don't want to sound all cheesy now but you honestly light up every room you walk into but i just wanted to let you know that i like you..a lot" mason spat out quickly as rosalie sat there with her jaw dropped "that was stupid just-" mason was cut off when rosalie pressed her lips against his.

"did you just kiss me? do it again" mason smiled pulling the grinning blonde girl back in for a kiss without realising her older sister had just seen everything take place.

"i like you too dummy" rosalie smiled brightly "i thought you were going to kick me out when you didn't say anything" mason admitted scratching the back of his neck as rosalie stood up dragging him up "if you were miguel i would of kicked you out for even looking in my room" she smirked as they found the rest of the group in the living room watching 'bolt'.

"I LOVE BOLT!" rosalie screamed resulting in brady to let out the most high pitch scream possible while everybody else sat there with a straight face "YOU SCARED ME!" brady yelped throwing a pillow at the two "bro what did i do!" mason shouted throwing a pillow back at him before sitting down with rosalise next to him.

"rosalie love" cameron called out before walking into the living room "yes mama" rosalie replied turning on the sofa to look at her mum "you have an interview with jimmy later on, i booked tickets for me, your dad and your friends as zamira has to film for the barbie film so you should all start getting ready after the movie lovelies..i assume you're all staying the night again?" cameron questioned as all the teens smiled while nodding their heads.

"thank you mama diaz" everybody called out before turning back towards the movie.

after the movie was over maddy, rosalie and mckenna rushed to rosalie's room and began to get ready "so you and mason?" maddy smirked watching rosalie look through her closet "what about it?" rosalie mumbled picking out a short red dress "have you spoken to him yet?" mckenna asked.

"actually...he spoke to me first" rosalie smiled as she quickly walked into her bathroom to change. "SAYING WHAT!" maddy shouted happily for the girl "that he liked me..that's all" rosalie grinned as she walked out the bathroom and did a quick twirl "you look nice" mckenna smiled.

time flew by and in a matter of an hour rosalie was sat on chair next to jimmy's desk "first of all it's always great to see you" jimmy smiled as rosalie moved around in her seat "great to see you too".

"i wanna talk about season two of euphoria with you obviously a cliffhanger on the last episode with you screaming at the end..everybody went crazy" jimmy explained as alaska agreed. "how would you describe that season? and what's happening with dakota howard" he questioned as rosalie grinned "my gosh" alaska let out a sigh "what isn't happening with dakota, i think what the main part and the slogan of this story line is just what alexa's character maddy perez says 'this is only the beginning' and we really have to dig deep into her and ashtray's relationship and how her and fezco became so close and just how she reacts to people leaving her after her dad obviously left and how she became this woman of her own, so this season was mainly finding out about cassie and nate but also dakota and ashtray" rosalie explained with a smile as the crowd cheered.

"yeah, oh, good. we get some answers?" jimmy questioned as rosalie rubbed her lips together "yes! definitely lots of answers and lots of crying" rosalie smiled. "i read somewhere that you had to slightly cover up your mexican accent because obviously the howards are a white family" jimmy began as rosalie nodded "yeah, i did i did".

"that's true!?" jimmy asked completely shocked as the crowd laughed "yeah absolutely because like you said the howards are in fact white and i sometimes have such a strong accent from my mother that the directors were like 'you gotta try and you know sound more american for your character' and i honestly loved it" rosalie smiled.

"do you enjoy doing different accents because obviously in every movie and series you've been in your character seems to have different accents" jimmy questioned as rosalie nodded eagerly "yes! i was in a hotel the other day and the receptionist was like 'miss diaz we have to run your card again' and i was like RUN IT AGAIN?IT MUST BE YOUR SYSTEM" rosalie shouted the last part in a british accent resulting laughing.

"do you do any other impressions?" jimmy questioned. "yeah, winona ryder from season one of stranger things" the blonde girl smiled "oh stranger things hm..there were some rumours you were going to be in season 4" jimmy laughed. "always season five of course" rosalie smirked finishing her winona ryder impression.

"wow!" jimmy began clapping as the crowd cheered. "there's a video of you and javon doing the fruit by the foot challenge?" jimmy spoke sounding unsure "yes!" rosalie grinned as she glanced through the crowd to see mason on his phone "now, what is that exactly?" jimmy questioned.

"um, we were on set, really really bored, biding time and thought what better way to not do school and to race each other with fruit by the foot. so you extend the whole fruit by the foot and then you just- using no hands you have to eat it as fast as you can" rosalie laughed and smiled as she noticed mason now had his attention on her.

"you bought us this video of that, here's the javon wanna walton and rosalie grace diaz doing the fruit by the foot challenge" jimmy explained as a video of the two co-stars began to play of them behind set racing eachother as alexa began cheering on rosalie in the background.

"is he gagging?" jimmy questioned "yeah he was almost vomiting" rosalie nodded "look at you" jimmy smiled as the crowd awh'd at rosalie's outfit stained in fake blood. "i like the dance at the end, the little victory dance". rosalie laughed.

"yeah so, i bring them everywhere" rosalie smiled reaching towards the desk next to her and pulling out a fruit by the foot while jimmy's expression dropped. "you want to challenge me?" he asked nervously "yes because i just think you know, what better way to leave? we don't see each other often" rosalie explained with a sad smile.

"that's true" jimmy agreed "i need to teach you something else, you know a few acting tips and this" rosalie grinned

"okay so what you're gonna do is extend the whole thing" she started unrolling it while standing up next to jimmy "javon is gonna die when he sees this by the way everyone refused to do it on set with us like angus was like leave me alone" rosalie laughed as they both unfinished extending it.

"okay take the paper off".

"now somebody in the audience needs to make sure we're at the same length, we don't like a cheater" rosalie pointed to a random girl in the audience who happily agreed "okay put it in your mouth" jimmy followed rosalie's instructions.

"THREE! TWO! ONE!" rosalie shouted and then they both began racing each other as the audience clapped and cheered as rosalie was finished in a matter of seconds "the champion! come on! rosalie grace diaz!" jimmy smiled pulling the girl into a side hug. "everyone i wanna show you a clip, it's of rosalie grace diaz in season two of euphoria" jimmy sat down as the video began to play.

the clip was of rosalie's character; dakota walking into a party and spotting a girl flirting with ashtray resulting in a fight scene as the crowd cheered while lexi walked into the room next to fez with a shocked expression.