•INTRODUCTION•

Author's Note: New Story!! I have a few more chapters left on my Fred Weasley fanfic, so I won't be officially posting Chapters for this until I finish that!

•INTRODUCTION•

◇ THIRD PERSON ◇

In the summer of 1900, two curious men discovered some patches of malachite in a local field that was improbable of becoming a meadow. Jack Smith and Clarence L. Warner shared their finds with a geologist who later found chalcocite at the site.

That field would late become the Kennecot Mines, which consisted of 5 mines; Bonanza, Jumbo, Mother Lode, Erie and Glacier. The first shipment of ore by train came to pass in 1911. By 1916, the mines had produced copper ore that valued out around $32.4 million.

By 1925, it was predicted that the end of the mine was finally in sight. The Glacier mine was the first to go in 1929, followed by the Mother Lode in July of 1938. By September, the rest of the mines had also ran dry.

The last train of civilians left Kennecot in November, 1938, leaving a ghost of a town behind. In 1960, the destruction of the town was ordered, but was only halfway destroyed before the ordered was halted.

In 1969, a family of shifters stumbled upon the abandoned town and decided to take cover. Unbeknownst to them, a young geologist name Earl Williams had come to do a routine check up on the town, and had discovered the family.

2 weeks later, his men swarmed the family if shifters, and began their testing. Doctors and scientists had discovered something sacred; shifters.

Deep under the grounds of the small and abandoned town of Kennecot, Alaska, an organization came together. They called themselves 'The Society.'

By 1980, The Society had successfully found and murdered thousands upon thousands of shifters; a war was brewing. In 1985, the war had officially reached 11 countries. America, Australia, China, Ireland, Japan, Great Britain, Italy, Russia, Germany, Canada, & France.

By 1993, Doctor Williams had reached a middle ground. He wanted shifters, and he wanted to create weapons. After 5 years of preparation, he promised a compromise. 1 baby from each country, but he gets to choose who's baby he gets.

They agreed, and on August 18th, 1999, Doctor Williams finally picked his choosings.

Eagle from Germany.

Savannah Cat from France.

Red Panda from China.

Marsican Brown Bear from Italy.

Barn owl from Ireland.

Sierra Nevada Fox from United States.

Jaguar from Great Britain.

Siberian Tiger from Russia.

Golden Retriever from Canada.

Japanese River Otter from Japan.

Kangaroo from Australia.

One was born at exactly 12am on August 19th. Two, exactly 2 hours later. After Six was born at 12pm, the doctor was prepping his bag to leave with the baby when the mother screamed in pain. A twin was born. He took both babies while the mother sobbed in her husband's arms.