"Jimin. Please." Jungkook spoke through the door.

Jimin's eyes lowered a little more as he frowned. No. No. Jimin couldn't handle anything else right now. Jungkook came by at least once or twice a day. Dropping off food and begging Jimin to come to his place but Jimin refused to answer the door while he was there. Jimin couldn't bare to see what his stupidity had done to Jungkook. Jungkook deserved better. Jimin closed his eyes tightly as he gripped the blanket for dear life as Jungkook knocked again.

"Jimin, I'm not leaving until you open this door." Jungkook said and Jimin cursed under his breath, knowing his neighbors would get agitated soon by all the noise.

Jungkook was about to knock again when he heard the door unlock and he lowered his arm as it was cracked open, and he could barely see Jimin. It was so dark in Jimin's apartment, and the slight smell didn't go unnoticed by Jungkook's sensitive nose. Frowning as he tilted his head.

"Jimin?" Jungkook spoke gently, softly.

"Please leave." Jimin said, his voice hoarse from all the crying he'd done as of late.

"Leave? Jimin, I'm not leaving. Everyone is worried sick about you. Fuck, I am going crazy trying to figure out – "

"Just forget about me and go. You'll disturb the neigh – "

"Go? You think I will just forget about the person carrying my child? Jimin, I'm coming in. Excuse me." Jungkook said, pushing against the door, Jimin not having the strength right now to stop him as he was forced back.

"Jungkook! No – "

But it was too late. Jungkook was inside. Jungkook turned on the light switch as he closed the door, and the light was honestly blinding to Jimin. Jungkook turned and saw the horrible state of Jimin's apartment. This was a major contrast from the first time he saw it, clean, almost pristine. Jungkook's heart broke. Was this the state Jimin had been living in for the last two weeks. Jimin looked down, clearly ashamed that Jungkook had to see his apartment like this. Jungkook's gaze fell on Jimin, the other looked so small. It wasn't hard to tell that Jimin lost whatever initial weight he'd gained from the pregnancy. Jungkook closed his eyes as he sighed and then forced them back open as his eyes reflected pain.

"I should have come sooner. I'm sorry." Jungkook said.

"What are you sorry for?" Jimin mumbled, brows furrowing.

"For letting you get this bad." Jungkook said, taking a step towards Jimin but freezing when Jimin backed away from him.

"There is nothing you can do for me Jungkook. Just leave, please." Jimin pleaded as he closed his eyes.

"I can't Jimin. I can't leave you like this, pregnant – "

"WOULD YOU JUST LEAVE ME ALONE!?" Jimin suddenly yelled as he lifted his head and glared at Jungkook so hatefully, it took him back.

"Jimin, I – "

"I don't want your or anyone else's help! I – I was fine before! Before – before you all just invaded my space! I didn't want this! I – I was fine!" Jimin said, his eyes lowering as he let out a sob and placed a shaking hand to his face as he lost his strength and Jungkook caught him as he held Jimin close.

"Shh, shh." Jungkook whispered, holding Jimin tight as he felt the other clinging to him desperately. "I'm right here."

"Y – You shouldn't be – y – you should just – f – forget me." Jimin sobbed as he buried his face into Jungkook's shoulder as Jungkook gently rubbed Jimin's back, letting the other cry out all his frustrations until he could calm down.