💜.•||Donnie x M Reader||•. •What are you?•💜Part 1

(I will pull a few strings in legacies and put it here, I don't own legacies all credit goes to the original owner anyways enjoy. Mutant form: None, Power: Siphoning magic doubles your power)

In the school people have know you for what you are, Mainly because they were afraid of you and what you can do.

Your a sorcerer who can siphon magic from anywhere to anyone yes the same abilities as Josie and Lizzie but.

What sets you different from them is that you have a source of your own power and if you siphon magic from anything your power would be ten times stronger.

And yes your siblings with Lizzie and Josie, Its a pain to deal with both of them but you can tolerate it "Y/N!!!" Almost...

"What?" You asked walking through the doors of lizzies dorm "Ok- I know I said I wouldn't ask any stupid questions but does this look cute?" She asked showing the outfit. 

She was wearing a light grey silk dress with a fluffy white ostrich feather jacket "...Are you kidding me?" You said annoyed.

"What-?" "Who are you trying to impress?" You asked as Lizzie scoffed and looked away "No one..." You crossed your arms together and looked at her with a raised eyebrow.

"...Ok its M.G-" Lizzie said giving up as you took a deep breathe and exhaled, This moment was broken as Josie walked in.

"Hey uh- Oh nice outfit!" Josie complimented as Lizzie smiled and played with the feathers "Ok- Um dad needs you guys!" She said as you two quickly followed her...

You entered the office as to be greeted with Hope and your father Ric Saltzman, Students call him Doctor Saltzman as he is the principle.

"What is it dad?" You asked as Hope looked at you and gave a short smile "Oh- There you are-now I have a surprise for you guys...You three are going to have a vacay in New York...without me!" He said looking at you.

You were shocked until you heard a very familiar voice yell behind you "WHAT?!" You turned to see an enraged lizzie.  

"Daddy- I'm sorry but why them?" She asked walking next to you "Honey don't worry I asked Josie to take care of Y/n while you guys are there!" He said as Lizzie scoffed.

"But still why?" "Because you would do the most idiotic things!" Hope said as you snickered, Hope looked up and down at lizzie and snickered as well.

"M.G's with Alyssa Chang so stop trying!" Hope said as Josie bit her lip to stop laughing "Ok- That's enough now Y/n you'll start tomorrow morning- In the meantime build up your magic just in case!" He said patting your shoulder.

"Ok- Wait- What why?" You asked as your dad was about to walk out "Oh- Dont worry just do it- Oh and don't forget to pack your bags!" He said walking out the room with his bag...