Chapter 2 - It's Safer Here

Start from the beginning

"You know this thing?" asked Agumon. "Yes!" replied Tinky Winky excitedly, "He's like, the smartest artificial intelligence in all of Teletubbyland! Oh and I must ask, what happened to you when we were captured by the Combines?" "Well it's a bit of a long story, but we should discuss everything in my other lab." Noo Noo said. "Why?" Tinky Winky asked. "Because we mostly use this place, in case we find anyone from a different universe and keep them safe there, along with some more... important things." "That would explain all the beds in this room too." added the white Teletubby, "Now follow us, but quickly now in case we get spotted again... Oh and by the way, the name's Walter." So after getting out and Walter locked up the doors, they set off as quickly and quietly as possible through the whole city. 

Eventually, without any further issues with being spotted by anyone, especially Combines, they made it down the sewers, much to Tinky Winky and Agumon's disgust. "Yuck!" groaned Tinky Winky, "Are we nearly there yet? This place smells horrible!" "Not too far now." replied Walter, "I'm not a fan of the stench myself, but you'll get used to it." "Though wait till you guys meet some ninja turtles down there that we ended up finding at one point, they've certainly made themselves feel right at home in the room I let them have." Noo-Noo added. "That is until we get the portal machine fully working, and send them back to New York." "New York?" Agumon pondered. "Portal machine?!" wondered Tinky Winky, but before they could say anything else, Brum turned a corner and notified to everyone about a secret button by rocking from side to side. Walter walked over and pressed it and just then, a hidden door opened in front of everyone. "We're here..." whispered Noo-Noo, "now get in quickly." And so they did, as the doors behind them closed.

" And so they did, as the doors behind them closed

"Whoa, what is this place...?" asked Tinky Winky, with amazement. "This is my main lab." replied Noo-Noo, "This is where all your questions will be answered. For now though, I feel like I should explain what's going on." And so he began his side of the story around the time the Teletubbies were captured by the Combines.

"I was just inside the house when I saw all of you get captured by those Combines, so making my way out of the back door, I rushed into one of their helicopters without them knowing. As I was in there, I overheard that one of the voice trumpets had escaped, took over City 17 and used the Combines to start his own army to destroy the multiverse. Now speaking of which, this is almost the scariest bit..." "What is it Noo-Noo?" Tinky Winky asked, before he looked over to him, then to Agumon and then back to him again. "I'm not sure how to say this," he began. "but the entire multiverse has collided, creating one single universe that The Announcer wants to take over..."

"What about the car?" wondered Agumon, "How did you guys find it?" "We will have to explain later, we need you two to finish up something for us." said Walter, "Is it about the portal device Noo-Noo mentioned?" asked Tinky Winky, "Yes." replied Noo-Noo, "Though it won't take too long for us to finish it though, so when you come to our lab in the alleyway, we'd be able to take you guys anywhere you can think of. For now though, we'll take you guys back to the other one we were in, so you can get some sleep. It seems to be getting late too." "Understandable." Agumon said with a nod, and everyone else agreed with the plan. Eventually, as soon as night fell over City 17, Tinky Winky and Agumon were getting themselves comfy in their beds inside the lab, till they soon drift off to sleep.

The next morning, they woke up to find Noo-Noo getting the portal device ready for them. "Is it ready?" Tinky Winky asked. "Yes, and you're just in time too. We've ran some tests on it and I'm glad to say, that it fully works perfectly." he answered. "So do we like, go in some kind of portal and think about where we want to go?" wondered Agumon. "Something like that, yes." Noo-Noo added, and with no more time to waste, they try the device and a blue portal opens magically, big enough to fit Tinky Winky and Agumon. While it doesn't show clearly where it leads to, they were ready to enter. "Good luck in there," said Noo-Noo, "even if it's only a test." while Tinky Winky responded with a nod and he and Agumon walked straight through it, before the portal disappeared.

Once they got out of the portal, they examine the place and from the looks of it, it seems to be some kind of high school hallway. The most unnerving thing about the whole place is that everywhere was quiet, no students and teachers were around, no birds were singing, nothing... everywhere inside and out of the school was pure, dead silence... "Umm, where are we Tinky?" Agumon asked, turning to him. "I-I don't know..." he whispered, "must be some kind of school but, where is everyone?" "Not sure," replied Agumon, "but let's look around..." They didn't go far, till they entered a very dark classroom, and once the door closed behind them, Tinky Winky tried to look for a light switch. And when he did, he flicked it on and what he and Agumon saw, was horrifying.

Three school girls, dead in completely different ways. One with the crooked red bow on the side of her hair was on the ceiling, hanging from a noose. Another one with long purple hair was on the floor and looked like she stabbed herself three times, twice in the stomach and the other time in the chest. And the final one, who had pink hair and small ponytails, didn't even look like she was dead, as she was standing there, with her eyes and mouth covered by shifting black pixels and her neck was twisted to a 90 degree right angle. And looking out of the window, they realized they weren't in the school anymore, instead the classroom they were in was in the middle of space. The two stared over at them, then turned to see another girl sitting on a desk, chuckling like she doesn't even care what happened to the others. "You two are not the ones I was expecting..." she said, "but still, we could always do with more members here, so allow me to welcome you both to my club... the Literature Club."

"