♥UzuRen x AkaDou♥

"Tired.."

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛——————♛┈⛧┈┈•༶

Requested by: @Zofactisus

♥Smut♥
👨‍❤‍💋‍👨Foursome👨‍❤‍💋‍👨
📱Human AU🕶

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛——————♛┈⛧┈┈•༶

"Ughh... Akaza-dono~ I'm bored" douma whined as he places his head on akaza's lap who was sitting on the couch, while douma sat on the floor pouting his lips while eyes closed "and? What's that gotta do with me?" Akaza said annoyed as he picks up the remote beside him to switch channels "c'monnn~ I wanna do something fun..! Can't we at least just play a game??~ like monopoly!" Douma whines as he looks at akaza, his head still on his lap.

Akaza looks at douma for a second, before his lips slowly turned into a smirk "alright.. Fine, let's play a game, but I'll choose" hearing those words douma beamed and quickly stood up excitedly "YAY! So what game are we gonna play akaza-dono!?" Douma exclaimed sitting down next to akaza.

"Well, how about this.." Akaza trailed off as he pinned douma to the couch, douma was surprised and felt himself getting flustered, akaza smirked and leaned closer for a kiss.

Douma was taken aback at first but kissed back, akaza slowly moved his hands under douma's shirt, once he was under his shirt he slowly made his way onto douma's nipples.

Akaza pinched and flicked them as he leaves a hickey on douma's neck marking that douma was his, akaza then stopped and pulled off douma's shirt and almost immediately started biting the second douma's upper chest was exposed, douma was letting out little moans as akaza continues to leave love bites all around his upper body.

Just then uzui and rengoku had suddenly came in the room they were talking but stopped once they had seen akaza and douma, they both blush as they look at douma's panting red face a bit of drool running down his chin and love bites all over his upper body, akaza noticed them walk in the room and stopped at what he was doing to look at them "oh.. You guys are back, where'd you go anyway?" Akaza said in an annoyed voice as he looks at the two males just standing there "oh.. We just went to a new cafe that opened up yesterday! It's quite popular and decided–" rengoku started but was cut off by akaza groaning in annoyance, his brows furrowed a bit mad that his alone time with douma was ruined "yeah, yeah I get it now will the both of you just go...?!" Akaza said almost shouting as his brows furrowed in anger, growling lowly as he gave the two a glare.

Uzui furrowed his eyebrows as he gave akaza a glare as well, while rengoku did the same but had a smile on his face, while douma just sat on the couch not knowing what to do as he looks at the three, tension filled the three continued to give each a terrifying glare, just then uzui broke the silence "ne, akaza why don't you share?" "Share wha–" "douma of course!" Akaza asked but was cut off by rengoku.

"Hell no!–" akaza started but was cut of by uzui "c'mon akaza, didn't you said last week you wanted to repay us for helping you cheat on your test?" Akaza went silent, gritting his teeth before sighing and said in a annoyed tone "fine.." The three not even noticing douma was as red as a cherry.

A minute later uzui and rengoku's clothes were now on the floor same with akaza's, akaza and douma were now standing up, akaza was behind douma one of his arm around douma's stomach while his hand was on douma's lips, douma was softly sucking on akaza's fingers as his back was pressed on akaza's chest, his ass on akaza's dick, while uzui had started to grope douma's ass with one hand while also giving him hickeys on his neck, rengoku on the other hand was sucking on douma's nipple his hand on douma's other nipple pinching and flicking it while his other hand was groping the other side of douma's ass.