chapter 3.harshias

Start from the beginning

Kagaya:I'm glad you ask, everyone. Please meet the newest pillar, Mitsuri Tomioka. The love pillar.

Mitsuri waved as she saw all of them look at her.

¿♧??:Ara Ara~ she's looks so pretty.

Mitsuri blushed and put her face in her hands.

Mitsuri:Thank you....

Kagaya:before you go Mitsuri, you'll be sleeping in the butterfly estate till your estate is built.

Mitsuri thanked him with a bow down and the meeting has come to a end.

She walked to the courtyard as she heard the footsteps of others.

¿♧??:since we haven't introduce ourselves we might as well. I am Shinobu Kocho. The insect pillar.

¿?¿¿:The names Sanemi Shinazugawa, the wind pillar

Rengoku:THE NAME IS KYOJURO RENGOKU! THE FLAME PILLAR.

????:Uzui Tengen! I'm the Flashy sound pillar!

¿¿¿¿:I am Gyomei Himejima. The stone pillar

??¿:Muichiro Tokito

♤??◇:Sabito!

¿¿?:I'm...~~~~~

Mitsuri:eh?

¿¿?:I'm... Iguro Obanai, the serpent pillar.

Mitsuri:wow! I'm so excited to be with y'all!

Uzui:first question to you. How did you get that flamboyant hair? It's looks so Flashy!

Mitsuri:oh! Well.... I kind ate too much Sakura Mochi and maybe green tea as well. Heheh

Shinobu:may I also ask something?

Mitsuri:what is it?

Shinobu:what's with the cute heart box backpack?

Mitsuri:O-Oh! Umn.... it's for my food and storing my precious stuff!! Yeah!

Rengoku:got any Dango 🍡 in there?

Mitsuri:yeah! Let me open it.

As Mitsuri back away, she maked sure that she softy knocked the melody or code, and Giyu got it opened but hid his hand. She pulled out the Dango and shutted it.

Mitsuri:here you go!

Sanemi:oi! What was with the backing away huh!?

Gyomei:be nice Shinazugawa.

Mitsuri:sorry about that, I it had a lock and I don't want people to know the code....

Iguro:see nothings wrong so please leave the lady alone. V _ V

Sanemi:when did you become a simp?

Iguro:I'm not a simp!!!

Mitsuri:heheheh.

Shinobu:well, the sun is slowing going down, I should lead you to the butterfly estate. It's where I live and it's like a medical station.

Mitsuri:ooohh, I can't wait!!

As the two took off, Sabito noticed something, under that huge braid, in just a spect, he didn't see a lock.
He thought it could be his mind playing tricks or something else.

♤As the butterfly estate♡

As the two got into the estate, Mitsuri felt like she was in a hospital. Medical beds in a room, medicine cabinet were around. When they reach a room, Shinobu stop in her steps.

Shinobu:this will be your room. I'll be a few doors down in the hall. Make yourself at home!

Mitsuri:Thank you thank you thank you!

Shinobu giggled a little as Mitsuri bowed down multiple times.

Shinobu:good night!

As the insect pillar left, Mitsuri closed the door and laid the box on the plain white bed.
She knocked on the box as the melody finished, Giyu opened it from the inside.

Giyu:I don't like them.

Mitsuri:you didn't even met them.

Giyu:they sound awful, and yet one is a simp for you and now I'm angry.

Mitsuri:oh onii-chan (I realized the I kept saying demon chan. Or I could be wrong yall tell me.) you're too overprotective.

Giyu:it's my job.

Mitsuri:then ya fired.

Giyu:what!?

Mitsuri:now I want sleep.

Giyu:fine, here take nee-san's hoari. It's better than white.

Mitsuri:sighs fine.

She took the crimson haori and covered up. She felt like she was being hugged by her older sister.
As laid down and drifted off to sleep.

End of chapter