"Damn right I have"

"And you we're serving it to her sweetheart." She eventually looks up to me. I waggle my eyebrows at her as a smile form on my face. Her lips finally curved into a small smile earning a soft chuckle from me.

"I knew something's up with you two." I look towards Kit and saw a grin on her lips staring at the both of us.

"Did you?"

"Uh duh, you two are inseparable. Its cool though, you two are so cute together." I gave her a genuine smile upon hearing that. Its very touching to see their support in all of this. It helps me think that maybe this isn't all that bad.

"Thanks Kit, that really means a lot with everything that's going on."

"Well, I better go and have a look on the set. I'll see you later okay." She winked before walking out of the trailer leaving the two of us alone. Elizabeth lets out a heavy sigh as she turns to me resting her head on my chest her arms hangin around by her sides quite tired and stress from earlier's trial. I put my arms around her placing  soft kisses on top of her head hoping to give her some kind of comfort.

"That sucked my energy out." She mumbles against my jacket before looking up to me her arms resting around my waist.

"Hi" I whispered earning a drowsy smile from her. I smile back giving her a little peck on the nose. "You're on fire back there."

"That's because she's making things more complicated than it already is." She huffed. "Lets say we're not allowed to see each other again and all of this fades again. The moment we'll be seen together in public again will definitely start rumors again so what's the fucking point. Its like she's saying that we shouldn't be together at all and that made me so annoyed."  I smiled listening to her rants and it gives me some kind of reassurance that this is real and maybe I'm not a rebound at all.

"Why are you smiling like that." I shake my head. "You're scary and adorable when you're mad." I felt her lightly slapped my hip a sweet smile on her face. I could literally stay like this all day just staring at her, I really wouldn't mind.

"We need to get back on set, I think I have one scene left with Jovan then we're ready to go." She pulls away but kept her hand by my hip gripping the fabric  of my jacket

"You go ahead I still have a few scenes left with Kelly and Briana."

"Then I'll wait for you"

"Sweetheart, its been a long and stressful day. You're tired you need to rest. Dealing with Marla hasn't been easy today." She lets out a sigh and rolled her eyes telling me that she's still annoyed with her publicist. I let out a sigh and pulled myself up before putting an arm around her shoulder slightly pulling her to walk and head to the set.

"Honey?"

"Mm yea?"

"How are you feeling?" The tone of her voice made me look at her. She caught my eye and just look at me waiting for an answer.

"I'm fine sweetheart, why do you ask?"

"Its just that, I lost you earlier and it was scaring me. I couldn't find you." I sighed remembering the earlier events. I was out of it, I couldn't release my feelings and it was building up that I just froze. "Is there something you're not telling me?"

"I'm fine Elizabeth. Don't worry about it." I gave her a smile before placing a kiss on too of her head, she doesn't need to know that I have bad anxiety. Doesn't need to know, I'm fine. I can still manage it so its fine.

"Are you sure?" She asks worry laced in her tone. I gave her a nod and a reassuring smile. She looks at me quite unconvinced but finally lets it go but goes quiet until we reached Mark.