Chapter one: Party vibe

A/N: Hello thank you for giving this book a try. If there's any error please note 'Pineapple Crush' will be edited soon. Thank you, now enjoy!

Jessie POV:

It's my second year in college, and I already want out.

My friends and I agreed to go to a nearby club to celebrate. There's nothing to celebrate.

The long class hours with teachers who don't even like me are enough for one day.

I made friends with the popular girls in school, yet I hated their guts.

They're always talking about people's businesses.

It's time they got themselves a job.

We entered the club to have fun. But as always, Lela had to open that big mouth of hers.

"Jessie, I dare you to kiss that boy over there."

"What?!"

"Are you crazy? I can't just walk up to some random dude and kiss him."

"Either that or I'll tell your boyfriend you kissed Summer last Saturday." That stupid twit.

I thought he said she didn't see anything. But here I am about to kiss a random guy.

I took the shot that was in front of me and walked around to the guy's table.

I would've pissed in my pants if it wasn't expensive.

He was surrounded by three slightly younger guys. They are most likely in their late twenties.

I stepped forward, pulling the guy's collar to bring him down to my level.

I wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed him.

I paused, looked him in the eye, and then deepened the kiss. I removed my hands from his collar.

Then I ran to the bathroom.

I washed my face, then came out to find him waiting on me.

"I'm not interested," I said sternly. Walking back to the VIP section. That I paid for!

"I wasn't interested either. I was here to give you back your phone.

" Never go around kissing random strangers," he scoffed. Walking back to his desk

"So did you get his number?" Lela asked. "No. I didn't.

If you weren't such a jackass, maybe you would have gotten his number."

I said. Before taking the purse off the desk and heading out of the club. I'm certain they were going to make me pay the bill this time.

So before I spend my hard-earned money on these twits, it's best to leave and buy myself ice cream.

My drunken ex-boyfriend stepped in front of me, blocking the exit.

"And where do you think you're going, cute?" he asked.

Ugh, Lord, why are you testing me? I know I'm naughty reading all the smutty books on W.P., but I promise to be a good girl.

"Home. You don't have one. Now out of my way." I said. Trying to push the ugly bastard out of my way.

Love is blind. How could I date such a person? Was I blind or deaf?

He paused and began to touch my boom.

Using his hands to travel to my now-wet heaven, I did have feelings for him.

Yet tonight is not the night for that.

Before running for the Uber, I sprayed the pepper spray in his eyes.

I heard his screams, as I ran.