Addiction (S) - Arin Oh My Girl

Start from the beginning

Y/n POV

Once we had all sat down I was facing Arin on one side of the table with our mothers in the middle and then our fathers. As I ate I couldn't help but have worried about whether or not  Arin liked me until those thoughts left me when I looked her in the eyes. She was fidgeting in her seat while looking at me. 

Y/n: Arin you ok?

She just gave me a quick nod in response but never once broke eye contact.

Arin Mum: Oh dear you must not be feeling great. Y/n can you take your new bride to your bed room its up the stairs second door on the left. 

As I left taking Arins hand to help guide her she ended up clinging onto my arm and brushing her arm across my chest. Once we reached the room I guided her to the bed and was going to head back down until She grabbed my hand. 

Arin: Don't leave I need you Y/n~ 

Y/n: Just let me close the door then ok? 

Arin: Ok~ 

Once she let go of my hand I closed the door before siting on the side of the bed next to her.

Y/n: Are you ok? 

Arin: I just need you.

Y/n: Need me? 

She sat up and wrapped both her arms around my waist before pulling me down into the bed and straddling my waist.

Arin: I really need you Y/n.

She then crashed her lips onto my own while grinding her hips against our clothed privates. After a few minutes of Arin kissing me roughly she broke the kiss with a trail of our saliva still stuck to our lips. She then got off of me before unzipping her dress and then throwing her bra and panties to the other side of the room.

Y/n: Arin we just met what are you doing? 

Arin: I already told you I need you. Now strip.

I don't know why I did but I found myself throwing my clothes off until I was left in just my boxers. Arin then climbed on top of the bed and crawled towards me like a predator hunting its prey. She slowly lowered my boxers as my dick sprang out and once it did so she grew a lustful smile as she discarded my boxers to somewhere in the room. She then grabbed a hold of my dick and began to jerk it up and down before she licked the tip and then began to put it inside of her mouth. As I watched her bob her head along my length I heard her gag when she reached the bottom and had no intentions to stop her. Soon I felt myself getting close to cumming.

Y/n: A~Arin Im gonna cum.

She didn't take me out of her mouth like I thought she would instead it encouraged her to speed up and be more sloppy. A few more bobs from Arin is all it took for me to cum inside of her mouth as I looked down at her I noticed she was staring me in the eyes as she took every thing I released and once I stopped she cleaned my dick off before letting in fall from her mouth she then looked at me as she swallowed everything I had released.

Arin: Y/n I want more of you. I want you to have more of me. I love you Y/n.

Her confession made it feel like a weight had lifted off my shoulder as another but a lot more welcomed weight straddled my waist. She rubbed my tip against her dripping pussy before siding it in. 

Arin: So big~

She worked her way down until she was against the base of my shaft before slowly raising herself until the tip was all that was left and slamming back down to he base. As she did so she couldn't hold her moans from spilling out with every movement she seemed to release a louder moan until she found a rhythm while bouncing on top of me. It felt nice for both of us but I knew I could give both of us more pleasure. I grabbed her waist when she was at the bottom of my dick before flipping us over putting me on top. I began to thrust my dick in and out of her as I watched her boobs jiggle with my thrusts. Arin reached her arms up and brought them around my neck as she pulled me into her chest. 

Arin: Y/n! IM GOING TO CUM! 

Y/n: Me too Arin you are so tight~ 

I had planned to pull out of her but she locked her legs around my waist only allowing enough movement to keep thrusting in and out of her. I had no choice but to give in and creampie her as I did so I felt her walls become much tighter as she came as well. She flipped us over once more before laying on my chest. 

Arin: I love you Y/n~ 

Y/n: I love you too Arin.

We both fell asleep after that however when we both awoke we did both wanted more of each other and continued where we left of. As the days turned to months the two of us having sex had become a daily occurrence we had become addicted to each other and never wanted the feeling to stop.