Rhea Ripley-Jealousy

Start from the beginning

Rhea🖤👻: Y/n!?!!!
Y/n ❤️: I'm at Lexi's house.

So, she's at Alexa's house. I wondered why she was there but, I can't control her so, I didn't think anything since she would be back. I took a shower, ate Froot Loops and laid in bed waiting for her.

She never came that night.

I left text message and she kept leaving me on read and at 1 in the morning I was left on delivered. She probably fell asleep so I did the same.

Y/n POV

Next Morning

You woke up in the guest room of Alexa's house. You actual slept good after silencing your phone from Rheas spam messages. You had a interview and then you could go home.

You took a shower and headed to the arena with Alexa. As you entered you saw Liv and Rhea in a interview which was normal but, then again you were shocked. Liv KISSED Rhea on the cheek and Rhea SMILED! SHE SMILED! At this point you were hurt.

You didn't care anymore and dropped your bags and started beating the LIVing shit out of Liv

You didn't care anymore and dropped your bags and started beating the LIVing shit out of Liv. Everyone was shocked and didn't see it coming "Y/n! Y/n! Stop!" Rhea said grabbing you and carrying you to the corner. Alexa ran over to help Liv taking her to the doctor's to get check out.

Rhea grabbed you by the hair taking you to her locker room. "Y/n what the hell was that?!" She yelled

"What do you mean?! She kissed you and you smiled like it was nothing!" You argued "It was part of-❞ you cut her off "I don't care what it is I'm tired of you and Liv going around here egging on the fans!" You yelled.

Rhea stopped and looked at you smirking "And you thinks this is funny!? Your over there smiling whi-" you were cut off by the feeling of her lips on yours. You were stunned and still. She pulled back looking in your eyes and smiling.

"Now you wanna finish yelling at me?" She asked "Y-yah your a real BITCH for doing all that with Liv!"

Her expression changed so fast from smiling to mad. "What did you call me?" She said slowly backing you up to the wall "Y-your'e a b-bitch." You stuttered "Go get in the car." She said walking away.

Now you were nervous. How did you being jealous, turn into, ignoring her, to arguing, to bout to get fucked into oblivion? You didn't know but, at least you have her attention. You made your way to the car and got in. The whole car ride was silent. Not a word was spoken or action. You saw the way her hands turned white from gripping the steering wheel so, Drafts

She parked in the driveway "By the time I get in there you better be naked, on the bed, and with the box on the dresser. Go." As soon as she said that you opened the door and ran as fast as you could upstairs. You got the box, put it on the dresser and stripped.

You waited for what seemed like hours. You could feel your wetness dripping down the sheets. Then you heard the door open "Good girl your exactly how I want you to be." She said grabbing the box. "You know. The nerve you had to talk to me like that in the locker room was cute."