Part 177 The Other Car

Start from the beginning

"Should be easy enough."  I replied.  I looked around to find anything to smash the window with.  The nearby parking lamp had stone pavers.  I picked one up, feeling the weight.  Marc grabbed one too.

Gabe and on were on the drivers side, Axel and Marc on the passenger side.  I heard Axel say, "three" and I popped up on the drivers side smashing the window just as Marc smashed in the window of the passenger side.

The driver jumped, facing me.  "Mr. Morris?!?!"  Gabe gasped as I grabbed mr. Morris in a headlock.  "You motherfucking, son of a bitch, chicken shit, asswipe!"  Gabe's colorful mouth spouted every profanity under the sun.

As I held Mr. Morris by the neck, Marc had climbed in the passenger side and took hold of Mr. Morris' legs.  He was kicking and fighting for me to let go.  For once, I was thankful for all those times I had wrestled with North.  Mr. Morris was going no where!  

Gabe hooked under Mr. Morris' armpits and began dragging him out the window.  Axel was around to us in no time.  He got right in Mr. Morris' face.  "The police are already on their way.  Stalking a minor is bad enough, but would you like me to add assault to the list?"

"It will never stick!"  Mr. Morris squeaked as he gasped for air from my hold.  "I didn't do anything!  It was all McCoy."

"McCoy is the other fucking tail?  That cocksucker!"  Gabe exclaimed.

"No, he isn't into boys."  Mr. Morris stated still trying to get my arm from around his neck.

"What does he have on you?"  I screamed at him.

"I'm going down either way.  Why give you the satisfaction of answering?"  He questioned.

Axel grabbed one of Mr. Morris' hands and yanked the finger in an unnatural direction.  Mr. Morris went to scream when a cloth was shoved in his mouth by Marc.  Once Mr. Morris was done screaming his eyes bugged wide and he breathing increased.  "Will you tell them what they want to know now, or shall I continue to persuade you to speak?"  Axel asked in that same icy tone that Mr. B used, the one to scare you shitless.

Mr. Morris nodded his head and Marc removed the rag from his mouth.  "He has video of me with a student.  What we were doing could get me 20 years in prison.  But it was not forced, it was consensual."  He pleaded with us to understand.

"You're a sick bastard, you know that?"  Gabe asked.  "Did the student come to you and ask for what you did or did you weasel your way to get her to agree?"  The question came out of Gabe's mouth venomously.

"You have it wrong."  Mr. Morris was shaking his head, "it was a friendship that developed into something more.  They told me I was the only one they could trust.  Then one day, it just happened.  But I didn't know McCoy had cameras."

"Why did you say they?  Are there more than one?"  I asked.

Mr. Morris pinched his lips like he was going to refuse to talk.  Axel picked up Mr. Morris' hand, but before he did damage to another finger, Mr. Morris began speaking again, "no, no, no!  It wasn't a female student.  And it isn't a student at school anymore.  He graduated last year.  We are still in a relationship."

Just then, a gun shot rang out and we all dropped to the ground looking for who was shooting.  In the distance we could hear police sirens.  Gabe was on the phone with Mr. B.  "Who shot the gun?"  He listened for a moment, "she's already gone?  Good."  Another pause, "Yeah, Mr. Morris.  McCoy has video with him and a former male student doing the nasty."  Mr. Morris cringed at the way Gabe spoke.  "Whatever you want.  Bye."

Gabe looked at the rest of us, "Mr. B says to have Axel and Marc bring him over there with McCoy.  We are to go."  I let go of Mr. Morris and he took in a couple gasps of air, filling his lungs as he was hunched over on the ground.  Axel grabbed the back of his neck and yanked him up to standing.  Marc took a hold of Mr. Morris' bicep and they hauled him over to where Mr. B was with the others.

"Should we take North or Silas' cars?"  I asked with a gleeful smile.

"You are going to get us both beat to a pulp."  Gabe grumbled.

"No way!  We are going to go to Victor's house where Cupcake will save us.  With her around they turn into big giant marshmallows."  I was smiling like a loon.

"Silas' then.  He won't retaliate when we are sleeping."  I nodded and we both hopped in Silas' car.  As we left the parking lot we drove past the others, tooted our horn twice and waved before we were out the parking lot.  The police were pulling in just then.

"Who shot the gun?"  I asked.

"Raven made sure that McCoy's finger pulled the trigger."

There would be no escape for either of these so called teachers after tonight.  We were getting them out through the proper authorities.  It was their own criminal acts that had landed them in the position they currently find themselves in.  We are just bringing it up to the proper authorities, so appropriate action can take place.