50 Shadow Clones in Gray

Masochist/Sadist
They are 16
Help my friends gave me this prompt I want to die

Naruto pushed Sasuke, and Sasuke in return growled at him.

"You fucking asshole!" Naruto screamed.

"You fucking left me! And then you wanna leave with that! That! That PEDOPHILE OROCHIMARU!" Naruto yelled.

"At least he doesn't try to dictate every damn movement I make like I'm some fucking puppet." Sasuke replied cooly

"ATLEAST I FUCKING CARED ABOUT YOU AND NOT YOUR STUPID SHARINGAN!" Naruto retaliated.

"Yeah right. Like you ever cared about me. All you ever cared about was getting a dick up your ass." Sasuke said back.

"I NEVER CARED ABOUT THAT! YOU WOULD'VE KNOWN THAT IF YOU EVER FUCKING LISTENED TO ME YOU JERK!" Naruto screeched.

"You know what. You talk to damn much." Sasuke said icely.

Sasuke pushed Naruto against the door, roughly shoving his lips against the shorters, attaching his hands to his hips, shoving his tongue down his throat.

Naruto whined quietly, any sound being muffled by the Uchiha's lips.

Sasuke unzipped Naruto's pants slowly. Naruto whined loudly.

"Stop teasi- mm" He stopped mid sentence and moaned as Sasuke palmed him through his boxers roughly.

"Didn't I tell you you talk to damn much." Sasuke growled into Naruto's ear.

Sasuke took his other free hand and gripped Naruto's hair.

"Get down on your knees and beg, or do you wanna be punished?" Sasuke ordered.

Naruto didn't reply, just sank to his knees and started slowly unzipping Sasuke's pants.

Sasuke growled lowly and pulled his hair. Naruto quickened his pace a little, pulling down his pants and boxers and pulling out his dick.

Sasuke's breath hitched for a second, seemingly stuck in his throat. He gripped Naruto's hair tighter.

Naruto took Sasuke's dick in his hand, stroking it teasingly, grinning up at Sasuke.

Sasuke had his eyes shut tightly, breathing already ragged, one hand in Naruto's spiky blond hair, the other on his mouth to supress his moans.

Naruto englufed his member and started bobbing his head at an even rythym.

Sasuke squirmed slightly, muffled moans could be heard from behind his hand.

Naruto's eyebrows furrowed as he focused on his tip, sucking and using his hands to get what his mouth wasn't.

Expertly moving his tongue around the sides before bringing his attention back to the tip, where Sasuke seemed most sensitive.

I'M DYING RN 💀 if this is Gavin or Seth, please make sure to bleach your eyes and get a bible ready because it's about to get worse. For the rest of everyone, keep reading if you want but please know I hate myself for this. Now take this break to do something, sleep, eat, drink, ANYTHING

Sasuke pushed Naruto off roughly, Naruto still smirking, and Sasuke a blushing, shaking mess.

"Get on the bed and strip." Sasuke ordered

"Yes sir~" Naruto replied seductively, getting om the bed and taking the remainder of his clothes off.

Sasuke took off the rest of his clothing and walked over to his nightstand. He rummaged through the drawers for a couple seconds and emerged with a rope and bottle of lube.

Sasuke popped open the bottle of lube and coated his fingers in a generous amount of lube.

He stalked over to the bed, laying his clean hand on Naruto's waist.

"Ready?" Sasuke asked.

"Yeah." Naruto replied.

Sasuke slowly pushed 1 of his digits in Naruto's entrance, moving it in and out slowly.

"You feel so lose baby~ Have you been playing with yourself? Hoping that I'd fuck your brains out and make the bed rock huh~?" Sasuke said, knowing dirty talk was Naruto's weakness.

"Fuuckk~" Naruto moaned loudly.

Sasuke continued moving his finger in and out curling and twisting, adding a second finger a while after, looking for Naruto's "Spot".

Naruto moaned loudly, it being somewhat muffled and incoherent due to his hand being brought up to cover his mouth.

Sasuke put in a third finger, finally loosening him up enough. He brought Naruto's hands over his bed, setting him on his back, and tying his hands to the bedpost.

Sasuke reached over to the nightstand, pulling out a box of extra large condoms (😏) and pulled one on. He put lube on, and grabbed Naruto's hips smoothly.

He slowly started pushing in, Naruto slightly wincing in, well- more discomfort than pain. Naruto and Sasuke sat in the position, Naruto's knees being hooked over Sasuke's shoulders, for a while to get him used to it.

Sasuke slowly started moving in and out at an even, rythymic pace.

You could hear their moans and groans through the door.

"Fuck fuck fuck fuuuck~" Naruto moaned.

Sasuke groaned lowly, picking up the speed.

Naruto heard a noise. As if the front door was being opened.

"Hey Sasuke-eyy mm~ did you hear thaa-aa~t? Ngh." Naruto moaned

"H-hear what?" Sasuke panted out.

Naruto turned his attention to the door knob, as it slowly was being turned.

"Hey guys. I came to check up on you." They heard a voice say.

They both turned to look at the bedroom door and saw

TO BE CONTINUED
Your idea Seth :)
Main Ideas done by Gavin Ulrich👏👏
857 words