Ghostly creatures have taken your school

Today, we had a school trip to zoo park so we all are excited to go . After few minutes, our teacher said we should start now and we all said YEHHH
! And after enjoying the school trip (after 2days ). Now we all are in our school because , for checking all students were present or not . Mean while me and my friend are observing our classmate who was abnormal, it's not that he was abnormal but he was behaving like that . Before the trip started he was ok and in zoo park he was like being with animals and teachers were scolding him ,  but it didn't affect him .So teachers also tired with him .Now also he was behaving like this .I wonder! after going to his house how he will manage .

Now , teacher said everyone can leave . So we all are taking our bags but suddenly I heard all are shouting so I have seen that side . The scene after seeing that I just shouted and I don't know where to move so I was in shock.  Actually I have seen that , that abnormal boy (Hari ) .He was biting everyone and that person's  also biting them  so , for our lives we started to run suddenly infront me that ghostly creature appeared and I just moved to some random room and my friends followed after some people entered ,I took out my phone and searched about this thing and it was a ZOMBIE (The ghostly creature

                    Now I'm not knowing what to do, we all are crying , suddenly one of my classmate said it's not time to cry ! We should fight together, so we all agreed with him and we all are thinking new ideas suddenly Anshika my friend said that lets search it in Google. So we started to search and it was not possible to kill them but there was a solution but , what to do our internet wasn't there and signals weren't there so we started to think what can we de do we can't kill them but we should be safe , suddenly one girl said that we can't kill them or end them but,we can leave them in the school . Slowly we started to move and see any Zombie was there or not so me and Raj ( our classmate) went out and fastly moved to our principal's room but no use he was also a Zombie ,we got to know by seeing movie , so we started to check the CCTV camera so we can get any clue about our school and where zombie's were there . After checking we had seen a emergency door but it was on 4 th floor and we are at ground floor and at Terrace also zombie's weren't there so we both started to think we should either of places . So we called to our P.T room where are friend's were using our principal Telephone but no use because signals weren't there so, we started to move that room ..

         Suddenly a Man came out of nowhere he said to take him to a safe place, so that he will say what is happening here . We both looked at each other and that Man we said , ok u  can come . Now we all are that room we asked him .Who r u ? , What do u Know about this situation? How come u came here ? He said that first take a breath and let me !. After few minutes he said ,I'm a scientist but not that popular ,I thought to make a vaccine for  Tigers so that they can live for 100 years . It is successful , Unfortunately your friend came there and took that injection and injected to him self .As ,He is a Human It took time for him and Now he became a Zombie ! But we can stop this .But How ?? We asked . He said we should lock all the zombies here and go to a pool where water is there but we should bring the water and spray to whole school so after 2 days they will be ok ! But I can't promise that they can be alive or dead. What  are you even thinking about yourself ? You invented it but ,u can't give clarity about your own invention, then why u invented it ??  One of my friend said but we said , now we can't say anything to him .He even came to say about the problem ,he came to help us without thinking about his life.. so let's start our plan he asked how can we go they are even outside of your building??Just now we have seen two places how we can go come lets do it together. Everyone said YEAHHH!!!!!

                                         Now we all are going to fourth floor ,but some became zombie ! We can't save them right now so we started to leave. We thought to use Lift as we have for immediate emergency. Now we all are going through emergency but we all can't go once but we can go one by one we went first for seeing place after going we reached .. Meanwhile in ground floor ..