Here's everything

In the first place, the world seems to victimize you. You are helplessly in fear of losing it. Sometimes, you think it's gonna be okay. I bet the last time you had a row really hurt you. Or maybe it's life playing tricks on you.
Okay, here's the point. The society is an affliction that we brought upon ourselves. It screws us all in our own way.

For one, conformity brings ruin masquerading as happiness. We work hard just to fit in. And when people unremittingly try to do so, they lose their individuality. It is stifling.
The bottom line
Don't!
Don't try to force yourself to do it.
Even if conformity is bullsh*t, you gonna wanna relent. After all, you stew when you are alone.
Even though the happiness is counterfeit, you wouldn't feel bad trying to fit in. Just remember do it in moderation.

Plus, I wanted you to know this 'cause a general perception of who people are matters a fuc*load.
People are strange. People are weird.

Believe it or not, you and I are normal people. In the first place, no one is special.
When you, a normal guy, does something new, there is a huge possibility of you losing. No matter what you do, you most definitely will be lost.
Hence you could say, rejections are normal