"Thena could use the fresh air. And she's obviously excited about Jody." Larissa says.

"Jody!" Athena grins, looking between her parents.

"Really?" Sam asks.

"I'm just saying." Larissa shrugs.

Sam looks at Dean who is giving him puppy dog eyes. Dean puts his hand behind a stack of books and motions for Larissa to do the same. When Sam looks at her, she's doing puppy dog eyes. Athena sees what her mom and uncle are doing, easily doing the same.

Athena tugs on Sam's jeans to get his attention and he looks down, seeing her puppy dog eyes.

"All right. Let's take a drive." Sam relents.

Larissa holds her hand down, gently high fiving her daughter. Dean and Larissa reach across the table and high five.

"You know, she only did it cause you guys were doing it. You two suck." Sam says. Dean and Larissa both open their mouths to talk. "Don't. Don't." Sam stops them.

Sam grabs Athena and walks out.

"Girls do most of the sucking!" They both yell out.

"Oh, my God!" They hear Sam yell in annoyance.

+++

They get to where the cop retreat is and walk in, Jody seeing them.

"I said I could handle it." Jody says.

"Jody!" Athena reaches for the woman.

"Hi, sweetie." Jody smiles, taking her. Athena hugs her, wrapping her arms around the woman, resting her head on her shoulder.

"Nice to see you too." Dean remarks, hugging Jody.

"Hey." Sam greets, hugging her.

"Hi." Larissa hugs her.

"Hi. Okay, I'm headed to the morgue. You want in?" Jody asks.

"Uh, we just came from there." Sam informs.

"And?" Jody asks.

"And flesh was eaten off the second vic, too." Sam says.

"Anything missing?" Jody asks.

"Uh, his wallet. Why?" Dean asks.

"Because I think a belt was missing off the first kid." Jody says.

"A belt? So... what? We have monsters eating and then robbing people?" Sam asks.

"Jodio, you take sugar?" A voice calls out.

"No. No sugar." Jody says.

"Okeydokes."

"Jodio?" Dean asks.

"It's... uh, don't ask." Jody says.

"Wait a second. Isn't that, uh, uh, Donna?" Sam asks.

"Fat spa Donna. Right." Dean nods.

"You guys know my stalker?" Donna asks.

"She nearly blew a case for us last time." Dean says.

"Yeah, I haven't been able to shake that ray of sunshine since I got here. She's actually been pretty helpful, but, you know, it's just tough keeping her out of this nightmare stuff, you know?"

"Right. You mind distracting her while we poke around?" Sam asks.

"You show up and now I'm a babysitter?" Jody asks.

"Look, she hasn't gotten caught up with this crap yet. Let's just try to keep it that way." Dean says.

"Fine. But if she tries to show me her sticker collection, I'm out." Jody says, giving Athena to Larissa.