Chapter 1

That morning, Yohra woke up, he looked at the dial of his watch illuminated by its seven stars, it showed 3H, Yohra felt a mouthful of happiness invade him: it was his birthday. Yohra was 14 years old today, which meant that he could enter one of the prestigious magic academies of the Okuma country. This exam was to take place in Aruka where he would have to pass a test of mana power and magic to know where he would be sent.7:00 am Place of the exams Aruka:

-Yohra: How great it is, apparently the exams take place in the castle of Hokusai, a famous Japanese painter.Arrived at the castle of Hokusai :-Yohra(dazzled by the beauty of the castle):Look at this marvel, solid gold columns encrusted with sapphire and emerald..............(vlam Yohra ends up on the floor)-Sorry I didn't hurt you, I wasn't looking at the path, is that okay?-Yohra (getting up): No, I'm fine, thank you, what's your name?-My name is Elisa and yours?-Yohra (amazed by the beauty of this girl with her silky brown hair, her bright pink lips, her dreamy body, her blue eyes):Euuuuuh, my name is Yohra and I'm coming for the exam and you?-Elisa: It's a good time for me too, let's wait for the exams together-Yohra (still amazed): I would be delighted!

while waiting for the exam time, Yohra and Elisa talked about everything and nothing, about the exam of their family and friends as well as about their past and their future.3pm Hokusai castle, exam time:-Henry:Hello and welcome to Hokusai Academy in Aruka, my name is Henry and I will be present during the exam. Any questions?-????(a beautiful girl with blonde hair):Uh huh, what will the exam be about?-Henry: Yes, how stupid of me, as you all know, a wand and a grimoire will choose you: there are mainly 2 types of wands, the attacking and the defensive ones, but there are also variable wands which are very rare; there are 2 types of grimoire: the constructive grimoire and the destructive ones, of course, there are other ones which can be a mixture, but each grimoire is unique. Do you have any questions?No answer-Henry: Well let's get started. Follow me, we're going to the grimoire room.The students followed Henry to the Hall of Mirrors:-Henry: Just a few more minutes and we'll be there, but while we're there, I suggest you look at the paintings on the wall to our right. They are famous paintings by Hokusai.

10 minutes later, the closer the students got to the room, the darker the landscape became.

-Yohra: It's getting darker and darker.-Elisa: Yes, you're right, but I don't know why, it's weird but I feel something drawing me to it.-(the girl with blond hair): Yes, it's weird for me too, isn't it?-Yohra and Elisa: Yes, but who are you?-My name is Jade and you?-Elisa: Hi, I'm Elisa and he's Yohra, let's team up, do you want to?-Jade: Yes, with great pleasure!

In 5 minutes, the students will arrive at the room of the grimoires.

The continuation in the next chapter.