Chapter 1 - Equipment gift, Kara, arrived at Gosha Academy.

Start from the beginning

Yukikaze and Rinko look at Tatsurou with an enormous aura, making Tatsurou expose himself.

Tatsurou: Ah haha, now girls, w-we can talk about this. right??

Shiranui: Uh Geraint? What is that door over there? It's not an illusion, right?

Geraint: *Goes to the door and touches it* No... This door. *Then suddenly feel the presence of the person he remembered in his head* 

Shiranui: What is it then? 

Geraint: Kara... *He then opens the door, then a light peeks out from the door as Geraint opens it. Suddenly they're indifferent places in something bright like the milky way*

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

(Diner places)

They open their eyes, knowing they on another place again and Geraint looks around as he sees a woman dancing while cleaning the places and listening to music.

Yukikaze: Woah...! Is this a diner? and Geraint, who's that woman over there?

Geraint: Kara?

(Music ended and stopped)

Kara: Hiya, Rat-face. What took you so long? *Goes to him and jumps to hug him*

Geraint: Kara? *surprise as his eyes widen a bit and almost felt real*

Kara: Were you expecting some other girlfriend? *giggles* Bring your friends to sit down too. *kisses his cheek* Come sit with me for a minute. I'd give you a free beer buuuuut unlucky for you, the beer ran out yesterday. So probably, it will stock up until tomorrow~

Tatsurou: *whisper* that woman is beautiful.

Yukikaze: Really? shut up! *whisper too*

Geraint: You guys go on ahead and take a seat...