JiTzu (Jihyo x Tzuyu)- "Daylight"

Start from the beginning

"When is your leave?"

"Saturday."

"That's why you are sad, aren't you huh.", Jihyo observed. She pulled her body upwards, now she's sitting with her back leaning the headboard. "You won't gonna be around here after that and it's unknown for how long.", she said, keeping an eye still on Tzuyu who's developing guilt over Jihyo's words.

That made her lack of words and respond again with a nod.

"Thanks for telling me, Tzu.", Jihyo fakely smiled. "But seriously... cheer up okay? I'll be fine.", she said. That wasn't worth enough of an assurance for both of them who knew it wasn't even real at all.

"What's more important is that you're gonna see your country again very soon.", Jihyo said... seeking for other positive side so that she can spare Tzuyu away from the gloomy mood.
"I know it's truly sad too that we won't gonna be together anymore but promise me you'll be safe back there okay?"

"Yes, unnie.", Tzuyu simply said back. They became quiet, still processing how unexpected it was for them both that it would them one day to something like this; not until the quickly recovered Tzuyu from her deep thoughts decided to cut the silence.

"So yeah, that's the only what I'm going to say urgently to you. Thank you for understanding, unnie. Good night.", she lets out a flat smile.

"Good night, Tzuyu.", Jihyo greeted.

Tzuyu gave a little nod before leaving Jihyo's door and she closed it by herself. Returning back to the bed, Jihyo expressed her sadness more as she thought of the remaining days she'll have with Tzuyu before she goes away before she fell asleep with a not so well mood.

Meanwhile, Tzuyu was doing the same as Jihyo, dealing with the unfavorable consequences of her parents' decision, which made her immediately sad that she had to leave so soon

THE NEXT DAY

Tzuyu wakes up early and makes 2 pieces each of buttery pancakes and some cold orange juice as breakfast. Hour later, Jihyo joins her on the living room after she finally awoke from her slumber. The two sent good mornings  each other, although honestly it wasn't really the right definition they're both having.

Later, they ate their breakfast together on the table; both silent and still affected about what they conversed yesterday. Not until Jihyo decided to volunteer as the one to open a topic.

"Tzuyu... about what happened yesterday. Saturday is your leave, right?", Jihyo said after swallowing a chewed piece of pancakes in her mouth.

"Y-yes, unnie.", Tzuyu replied. Her slicing of pancake slowed down as Jihyo reminded her.

Jihyo looked at the calendar pasted on the wall, showing the month of October. "So from now, we have... 4 days left remaining before it comes.", she said as she mentally counted while reading it.